General & Others 1 of These groups has to go…….

Who has to go?

• Total voters
No context… just based on preference and likeness of the group, Who would you personally remove if you had to pick one?

Probably the satellites. Lilith and Atlas are the only ones that I would really give a damn about should they die.
2nd least important/most boring is G5. Smoker fell off and Vergo was nice (he reminds me a lot of Younger Toguro from YYH but less strong and cool of course) but I ultimately didn't care about him that much. Tashigi's cool but I wish Oda made her more prominent and powerful.
Scabbards can mostly go too, a shame because if they were written right they'd be some of the best characters in the manga.. Possibly among all manga, but that may be a big stretch.

Last edited:
The most unnecessary would be the Satellites. I like them, but Oda could’ve highlighted the conflicting traits of Vegapunk’s psyche without necessarily creating new characters.

That being said, the Scabbards are definitely the most disappointing imo. They would’ve been SO much better if there were just 4 or 5 of them tbh
Yea the scabbards and Germa do give off that feeling of having a few too many characters .Germa could be condensed to like 3 characters , Judge, Ichiji and Reiju get the job done honestly. For Scabbards , Kinemon, Denjiro, Ashura and Kawamatsu would’ve been fine.

Tough choice and it is only tough because smoker belongs to the trashiest group.

If go from the most to the least it is:
G5
Vegapunks
Grand fleet
Scabbards
Germa

If we consider the upcoming story,then the one I'd remove is the grand fleet . I don't want to see more of trash like harjudin ,orlumbus and Leo
Consume so much of panel time because oda likes his bazillion characters in an arc.

Tough choice and it is only tough because smoker belongs to the trashiest group.

If go from the most to the least it is:
G5
Vegapunks
Grand fleet
Scabbards
Germa

If we consider the upcoming story,then the one I'd remove is the grand fleet . I don't want to see more of trash like harjudin ,orlumbus and Leo
Consume so much of panel time because oda likes his bazillion characters in an arc.
Shrexy avatar

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Easily the scabbards for me and it's not even close, I enjoyed them at first and some are good characters (like Kin'emon and Denjiro) but overall they're just massively missed potential and overstayed their welcome in Wano