Versus Battle 10 shadows (without Mahogara) VS Geto's CT

10s or Geto's CT

• Total voters
The question is simple; if we ignore being able to summon Mahogara (because he's busted wth), what CT is better. Fushiguro's 10 Shadows or Geto's summoning of Curses?
Both techniques are extremely similar but they also have some details that make them not be exactly the same.

Bonus: If Geto for some reason managed to defeat Mahogara would he be able to eat and summon him?

Id still say 10s bcs
Can store weapons
Can mix shikigami
If the user is strong the shikigami will be strong
Shadow teleport
Free rct from deer
Demon dog claws lethality
10s is just better
The bull speed and attack is good
The elephant water canon + dropping it on mfs breaks their back

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think Ten Shadows is a Superior Technique when you compare it as a whole.
Megumi's Ten Shadows gives him a really Powerful Domain & the Shikigamis are Summoned using Shadows as a Medium.
So even outside of a Tamed Mahoraga, it should be Superior to Cursed Spirit Manipulation where your Power depends on the Arsenal of curses that you have.

Fully Realized Ten Shadows is a Special Grade tier CT, maybe only inferior to stuff like Limitless & 6 Eyes combination, debatable with Shrine.

Fully Realized Ten Shadows is a Special Grade tier CT, maybe only inferior to stuff like Limitless,
Its not inferior to it what
Its better
The only reason the 10s dude died gainst 6 eyes limitless was bcs of mahoraga
A fully tamed maho and the 10s wouldve lived vs 6 eyes dude

I think Ten Shadows is a Superior Technique when you compare it as a whole.
Megumi's Ten Shadows gives him a really Powerful Domain & the Shikigamis are Summoned using Shadows as a Medium.
So even outside of a Tamed Mahoraga, it should be Superior to Cursed Spirit Manipulation where your Power depends on the Arsenal of curses that you have.

Fully Realized Ten Shadows is a Special Grade tier CT, maybe only inferior to stuff like Limitless & 6 Eyes combination, debatable with Shrine.
So why isn’t Megumi a special grade sorceror? Ten Shadows is only OP because of Mahoraga is only slightly above average otherwise

Without Maho I'd honestly take Geto's. For the 10s you basically need to defeat the shinigami alone but I don't recall that being a thing for Geto's CT. Nothing prevents you from going on a rampage with your level 100 friend to capture everything that moves.

Another extra is the fact that you can store hundreds or thousands of Curses while you can only store 10 with the 10 shadows...

But with Maho included, 10s is a must (unless you can somehow steal Mahogara with the Geto's CT).

10S offers versatility beyond just Shikigami.
We also saw (roughly) what a 10S Domain would look like.
Another benefit of the CT is that, once a summon is killed, it's abilities pass down to other summons.
Madoka Deer is also useful in that it heals the user without the user needing to perform RCT themselves
And a tamed Mahoraga is a sure fire win 99/100 (but taming it is a different story)

Geto's CSM allows for storage of thousands pf curses. That way you can occupy fodder with a 1000 curses while using 3, 4, or 5 thousand to fight relevant oponents.
Another Bonus is that you can use the techniques of all the curses that have them.
Also, if the user is Grade 1 and the Curse Grade 3 (just an example), the curse can be consumed without any strings attached - basically, no taming for curses that are way weaker than the user
Then there's Uzumaki.
But a big minus is the way curses need to be consumed.

Imo, I'd take 10S just because of the way CSM's curse consumption works and the toll it would take on someone's mental health.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So why isn’t Megumi a special grade sorceror? Ten Shadows is only OP because of Mahoraga is only slightly above average otherwise
Megumi doesn't have Mahoraga, Round Deer, Piercing Ox and one yet to be revealed Shikigami.
He also lost the Serpant Shikigami to Sukuna.

In reality, he simply has 5 Shikigamis to fight.

Reminder that sukuna was alrdy interested in megumi’s ct before knowing whatever the fuck mahoraga is
But I won’t underestimate csm too since there is basically no limit of curses geto can get therefore an uzumaki can get as strong as geto wants
Not to mention that at a certain level , kenjaku can use hax cursed techniques of toptier special grades
Csm is also really good for a wielder
It’s basically geto catching cursed spirits likr Pokémons and using their power however he wants

Gojo yeah it depends on user
10s still better as a ct
Limitless is worthless without 6 eyes
10s offers way more
You can probably use red and blue (granted, not as strong) and infinity but instead of a passive it works as an active move. That's still extremely good even for your average joe. The average shikagami's that a 10S user has are quite lack luster (3 finger Sukuna almost wiped out all of Megumi's Shikagami's).

The 6 eyes push limitless to the top tier realm while Mahogara does the same to 10S. For the 6 eyes you gotta be born with them. For Mahogara... Yeah, chances are that you'll never get to use him properly because you are weak. Remember that 3F Suku wiped Megumi's pets, now imagine what Maho would do to him... The only advantage is that with 10S you can pull out a kamikaze type of move
Post automatically merged:

Reminder that sukuna was alrdy interested in megumi’s ct before knowing whatever the fuck mahoraga is
Did he? I mean, Sukuna lived in era of the strongest sorcerers. I highly doubt that he didn't fight a six eyes user or a fully fledged 10S...

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
You can probably use red
You can't use red if you don't have RCT. Gojo couldn't until he understood RCT

Even Blue is arguable because it also needs manipulation. But say you could use blue it'd be very tiring and probably not nearly as strong.
That's why Gege even said only those with the 6 eyes can use limitless.

Regarding the thread, like I said it's difficult. CSM can store thousands and thousands of curses. But if you're not strong the curses you catch will likely also be weak.

10s starts with divine dogs afforded already. And Megumi had the control of like 6 shikigami. And you have to beat the shiki to use them.

If we were to give the average Joe both techs then I still don't know lmao. CSM could have way more but weak, 10s would at least have DD. And probably rabbits and shit.

10s has more potential overall I'd say.

Even Blue is arguable because it also needs manipulation. But say you could use blue it'd be very tiring and probably not nearly as strong.
Fair enough.

Regarding the thread, like I said it's difficult. CSM can store thousands and thousands of curses. But if you're not strong the curses you catch will likely also be weak.

10s starts with divine dogs afforded already. And Megumi had the control of like 6 shikigami. And you have to beat the shiki to use them.

If we were to give the average Joe both techs then I still don't know lmao. CSM could have way more but weak, 10s would at least have DD. And probably rabbits and shit.

I mean, you gotta beat your shikigami's alone as a 10S but... Do you actually need to beat the curses alone for CSM. I don't really recall anything like that... You can probably ask someone strong to help you out.

And, the same thing would also apply to a 10S user but even worse. If you are weak, you won't be able to use the stronger shikis because you can't defeat them.

Damn that means sukuna can easily use limitless