Versus Battle 10 shadows (without Mahogara) VS Geto's CT

10s or Geto's CT

• Total voters
Oh crab this is an abnormal Mahoraga.
Hope Gojo can win but for the good plot story i think gojo will defeated.
Hope he is not dead, so he can help geto to rest in peace.
Gojo is too strong to stay alive.

No worries.

No he didn't because it adapted already. But I am talking about a non adapted Mahoraga. Only Sukuna can use Maho's wheel like that because he tamed it. 10s users can't use it like that. Which means that the previous 6 eyes user couldn't one shot Maho but Gojo confirmed twice or so that he can. Plus chances are that Gojo will still beat even this Maho, and this Maho>>>>>>>>>the Maho from the 10s users. Sukuna tamed it and has the most cursed energy in the verse.
I highly doubt that the previous 6 eyes is that much weaker when compared to Gojo. Like, why would that be the case? I believe that the 10S managed to nerf him enough for Mahogara to be efficient enough against him. After all, there shouldn't be any differences between Gojo and the previous 6 eyes because they have pretty much the same kit and it was never mentioned that Gojo is actually superior to other 6 eyes

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I highly doubt that the previous 6 eyes is that much weaker when compared to Gojo.
Well tbh you doubted a lot of things and we know how those turned out lol. :hihihi:

Like, why would that be the case?
First I'll go through meta reasons.

What purpose does it serve to have someone as strong as Satoru in the past?
Why would then Satoru fight Sukuna in the battle touted as the strongest and not those previous users?
The new era continue to surpass the old.
We've never had any mention of anyone aka any other 6 eyes user besides Satoru being the strongest of an era.

With the birth of Satoru the balance of the world was altered. Curses and curse users went into hiding because of him

If he should fall humanity is doomed

Satoru is the most feared being in the JJK world.

Then not to mention that Gege has explicitly stated numerous times that Satoru is the strongest lol.

Using this panel because that's the correct translation.

Gege about Gojo
Gege about Gojo
Gege about Gojo

There's probably more, these are just off the top of my head right now.

I believe that the 10S managed to nerf him enough for Mahogara to be efficient enough against him.
Alright so let's go slowly here.

Nothing in the 10s arsenal besides Mahoraga is at all effective against someone with infinity. That we know of for now. In order for something to affect someone with infinity as good as Gojo's it would have to be domain expansion or domain amplification. Since we've been practically told it was Mahoraga that effectively ended the 6 eyes user that removes the possibility of either of those 2 actually being used.

If the 10s guy could nerf a 6 eyes guy it would mean that either
> the final Shiki is specifically designed to do so - However we've been told that Mahoraga is by far the strongest Shikigami and that it was used in the battle.

> The 10s guy could use DA - Error 404. If they recorded knowledge about Mahoraga, they would have recorded knowledge about DA too, and thus Satoru wouldn't be surprised when Jogo and Hanami used it.

> Or it would mean that the previous 6 eyes user simply wasn't as good with Infinity as Gojo is.

Or we can turn it into another direction.

Either you're saying the previous 10s user was stronger than Sukuna.

Because Satoru has been fighting Sukuna, expanding his domain 5 times, used RCT, his CT, simple domain, shadow domain, falling blossom, and would have still one shot a Mahoraga that was summoned by Sukuna.

So if the previous 6 eyes couldn't beat a Mahoraga, that was untamed, and summoned by someone weaker than Sukuna, and if he could push the previous 6 eyes to that state, than it either means that Satoru is much superior or that the previous 10s user was stronger than Sukuna.

Yet we know no 10s user managed to tame Mahoraga, only Sukuna could, soo. And that means that no 10s user could use Mahoraga's wheel like Sukuna can. So once they summoned Maho it was unadapted, unlike the current Maho against Satoru.

So if Satoru could and would one shot a stronger Mahoraga that was tamed, but the previous 6 eyes user couldn't one shot an untamed weaker Mahoraga, what does that tell you?

If Sukuna couldn't push Satoru to the extent that an unadapted Mahoraga would be effective against him, but you're saying the previous 10s user did to the previous 6 eyes user, what does that tell you?

After all, there shouldn't be any differences between Gojo and the previous 6 eyes because they have pretty much the same kit
No they don't.

6 eyes and limitless are what we know they have. And that's young Gojo lol. Infinity that is not always on automatically and blue.

To use red you have to have RCT.

To use purple you have to have red for which you need RCT.

To use infinity like Gojo does you need RCT to stop your brain from getting fried.

Not to mention the new things that have not been used in the older ages, like Black Flash, Shadow style domain.

And of course the peak of Jujutsu the domain.

6 eyes and limitless are different than most techs where you can assume that. Like yeah every 10s user will have Mahoraga. But not every 6 eyes and limitless user will have red, purple, auto infinity, domain expansion.

that Gojo is actually superior to other 6 eyes
Check above.​

Last edited:
Uzumaki >>>> Ten Shadows

Madoka deer > Curse Spirit Manipulation in general though. RCT negs unless we have a super Special Grade Curse like Ganesha.

Gojo is too strong to stay alive.

I highly doubt that the previous 6 eyes is that much weaker when compared to Gojo. Like, why would that be the case? I believe that the 10S managed to nerf him enough for Mahogara to be efficient enough against him. After all, there shouldn't be any differences between Gojo and the previous 6 eyes because they have pretty much the same kit and it was never mentioned that Gojo is actually superior to other 6 eyes
Yeah he is too strong for the jjk universe plot.
He cant stay in the universe for more unpredicted plot. :josad:

Honestly, I'd rather have Gojo dead than nerfed because of some pis ngl
Thats sound good. But i prefer Gojo defeated or death just fake. Goatjo already know he can defeat sukuna so he just testing the new generation to take this disaster, then he clean up his friend.