Rules ....

no chance lol. even luffy first attack on his first encounter in kuri pummelled kaido down and sent him flying here and there doesn't prevent him get his ass kicked later. now zoro with combined of his so called Co- underling (killer) was so success delivering perfect tickle that made kaido smile lol. what a slow start
Damn you want to be laughed at too huh. Ok your funeral :pepelit:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
You think that Zoro without using hardening on his swords would've been able to really damage Kaido ? Even he's himself stating that he didn't use everything with Enma either ?

Ur hella cringy
well he kinda speaks truth.... werent you allways zorobois saying how zoro=luffy, that kid and law will be behind z and L.... well this chapter was a waking call for you... all year you said enma isnt power up... zoro >>>>> killer sanji.... truth is zoro =killer=sanji... its how it allways was and how it allways will be... the sooner you accept the fact that monster supernovas are onli kid law and luffy the better you feel in upcoming chapters... becouse there will be way more salt coming from you zorobois, I bet on that

well he kinda speaks truth.... werent you allways zorobois saying how zoro=luffy, that kid and law will be behind z and L.... well this chapter was a waking call for you... all year you said enma isnt power up... zoro >>>>> killer sanji.... truth is zoro =killer=sanji... its how it allways was and how it allways will be... the sooner you accept the fact that monster supernovas are onli kid law and luffy the better you feel in upcoming chapter... becouse there will be way more salt coming from you zorobois, I bet on that
One Zoro>Killer
Two why are you bringing up Sanji into this ? He's irrelevant

Three show me anything that puts Law and Kidd above Zoro

Then we'll discuss

Zolo

Cope Doctor
One Zoro>Killer
Two why are you bringing up Sanji into this ? He's irrelevant

Three show me anything that puts Law and Kidd above Zoro

Then we'll discuss
well Oda is portaying it that way isnt he? Kaido calls those 3 little monsters... theyr interactions, and all, this is how Oda was allways portraying Supernovas, luffy law and kid are strongest, hawkins apoo drake high tier. zoro, killer, bege mid tier

well Oda is portaying it that way isnt he? Kaido calls those 3 little monsters... theyr interactions, and all, this is how Oda was allways portraying Supernovas, luffy law and kid are strongest, hawkins apoo drake high tier. zoro, killer, bege mid tier
Bs after bs

Kaido called all of them monsters..he even praised Zoro and Killer when they attacked him lol

Also no Kidd and Law still hasn't shown anything that put them above Zoro

You think that Zoro without using hardening on his swords would've been able to really damage Kaido ? Even when he's himself stating that he didn't use everything with Enma either ?

Ur hella cringy
so zoro become stupid fool right now. using haki against gifters and killer and suddenly doesn't use haki against world strongest creature that himself already aware even before the arc begin?

just deal with it. even kiku or kinemon inflict damage to kaido.

zoro himself said enma is the problem. it couldn't unleash its power. not the puny excuse zoro haki.luffy himself just showed zoro what zoro called in this chapter "adv haki"

same like when luffy shows off coc for the first time to zoro.

Last edited:
Yeah via ryu soo your point?
Ryuo is not special, like I already proved with the expalantion of Hyogoro, is gathering more Haki in the same place, that's why is above normal Hardening, so, it's more AP.

Whitebeard didn´t invade Wano, fighting Kaido outside of Wano make more sense since Kaido challenged them most like without his crew, so your nothing you said is a point, in the fact that the state her in picture is from the narrative speaker, with meaning>Oda saying these stuff and not a random character in one piece verse.
Same goes for Shanks who is a Yonkou since 6years ago, soo he could fight Kaido multiple times too, their is no any point who speak against it or do you have a fact/manga panel as proof? I doubt it...

No, WB and Kaido never met in the 20 years after Oden's death, that was implied with the explanation we have so far. Maybe they never met even since God Valley incident.
And this wasn't implied by a random character, it was by Marco, Izo and WB words in that mini flashback.
So the narrator introduction is fake hype.

Like I said, Shanks is the only one who maybe fought against him since there is nothing proving the opposite, so for the moment we can assume that. But that doesn't matter for what I'm saying about the fake hype, since the narrator there implied that Kaido challenged ALL Yonko, which is false like manga proved in these chapters in Wano.

And again Killer didn´t really damage Kaido, he couldn´t give him any cut/wound, same goes for Zoro, both didn´t use haki/(or ryu in case of Zoro) yet, the Scabbard use Ryu to damage Kaido so your point doesn´t again make anysense.
Ofc he/they didn't damage him, they could hurt/wound his skin, but nothing relevant in terms of damage. There is blood drawn in that panel.
So how it does not prove my point? They cut his skin but it was like a mosquito bite, irrelevant damage.

It depends who get hit by the hax internal attack, someone as Kaido can tank it better then any high tier character, as any other hax ability it depends of whoo get hit, with means internal CoA is still a hax ability or would you say Gamma knife isn´t a hax ability too??
Sanji had some of his organs pretty heavily damaged against Kuroobi, so it's not impressive to tank or endure that kind of damage for physical powerhouses.
They are not made of crystal inside, so it's far for being hax.

Maybe doesn't have and maybe doesn't need. If Zoro with Hardening already can split open Kaido's dragon scale, while Luffy need advance armament to hurt Kaido. I'm happy with that, because Zoro's Armament is a real deal even without advance version.
The idea of Zoro cutting through anything, even diamond, has been a recurring suggestion without all this stuff about advanced Haki. If he can do that then there's nothing else really worth learning