Rules ....

Yes I don't think they cut Kaido in that panel.

It could be anything
Then you have a point, I mean for the neck argument, Kawamasu spamm a huge attack but couldn´t cut Kaido neck too, to hurt Kaido or giving him huge scars/wounds you need more power+Ryu.

Him being prepared or not would be irrelevant because as long as the attack with adCOA lands, Kaido should take damage but he didn't so it means there was no adcOA
That was the point of the chapter, everything what the SN use didn´t hurt Kaido much, didn´t give him even huge wounds, because that Zoro said he need more power of Enma, because that Luffy and Kid directly use their transformation.

Kaido defense is really strong, to give him wounds is hard, as example Denjiro cut him yet their isn´t any single wound, he couldn´t even push kaido back:

Look Denjiro cut him their, chapter later:

Not a single wound...

No I mean it with the point that Kaido wasn´t take any big damage by the retainers, the retainer still had not the same lvl as Oden have it.
When Luffy hit Kaido, he directly remind himself about Oden,Roger and co.
Actually Kaido stated that he saw the visage of Oden in them.

The issue stems from the misunderstanding of what it takes to damage Kaido. Kaido actually is able to feel force of attacks even if he doesn't take damage.
Ryou is a requirement for being able to damage Kaido.
However, we don't know what it takes to permanently scar Kaido. Among the people Kaido saw behind Luffy, only Oden has been able to Scar Kaido. This implies that the rest have been able to damage him but not scar him and we know some of those have penetrating haki

Without haki you cannot damage Kaido, Kid literally said it about punches, in his intro in chapter 795 it was stated that neither blades or other stuff couldn´t kill him, Kaido HIMSELF state that blades couldn´t hurt him, the only way where ryu as he state it out.
If Zoro and Killer indeed cut Kaido, they use ryu but @Geo has a point with saying neither Zoro or Killer cut off Kaido.
In that case if they cut Kaido, they most like use both ryu.

Why using trunks as example when we literally having a Luffy who Kong Organ couldn´t even scatch Kaido? You wanna tell me Killer and Zoro Ap(without haki) >>>Kong Organ?

Like I said before Kaido himself state that blades couldn´t hurt him, only ryu can.
Holy shit, stop with this crap lmao, chapter already debunked this load of bullshit.
Kaido is not hax, he is a brute guy with hard skin but his skin hardness has a limit, once you have more "attack points" than his "defence points", you can hurt him.
Barrier Haki is only more AP, more Haki than normal Hardening:

His intro doesnt mean a shit lmao. That depends on who wields those swords/spear. Ofc a normal human can't pierce Kaido's skin with a cutting weapon while some powerhouse can, since there is a huge difference in AP.

Luffy would never make Kaido bleed like that since punches are blunt force, not cutting attacks. Ofc he can't make him bleed through his skin since he is not cutting his skin lmao. And Kaido used Haki against G4.
And making him bleed doesn't put them above Luffy since the damage of Luffy is greater but we can't see it since he is not cutting.

In your head which doesnt work properly I think or you dont understand at all these concepts maybe, I guess that a mosquito bite has more AP than a punch from a kid in your stomach. The mosquito can pierce through your skin and make you bleed while the kid's punch won't make you bleed. Which did more damage? The mosquito? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ryou is a basic thing. All swordsman have it.
Ryuo is necessary to make their swords 'the mighty blade', it is advanced haki:

They can send shockwaves and make barriers, that's more advanced than basic CoA in which you only flow haki through your body. Ryuo users can flow their haki outside their body, ie. on weapons.

Re-read the manga again.

And Kaido used Haki against G4.
No headcanon please.

Ryuo is necessary to make their swords 'the mighty blade', it is advanced haki:

They can send shockwaves and make barriers, that's more advanced than basic CoA in which you only flow haki through your body. Ryuo users can flow their haki outside their body, ie. on weapons.

Re-read the manga again.
Swordsman and blade users cant imbue haki into their weapon without Ryou. Its basic for them.

Then you have a point, I mean for the neck argument, Kawamasu spamm a huge attack but couldn´t cut Kaido neck too, to hurt Kaido or giving him huge scars/wounds you need more power+Ryu.
Yeah because it isn't conclusive and Oda even zooms in at his neck and we see there's not cut.

That was the point of the chapter, everything what the SN use didn´t hurt Kaido much, didn´t give him even huge wounds, because that Zoro said he need more power of Enma, because that Luffy and Kid directly use their transformation.

Kaido defense is really strong, to give him wounds is hard, as example Denjiro cut him yet their isn´t any single wound, he couldn´t even push kaido back:
I'm not denying that Kaido heals from attacks. We agree on that matter. I even made a thread demonstrating that very fact that Kaido heals.

My point is that Oda zoomed in at the initial instance of Killer's attack (when the attack landed) and there was no cut. That means Killer didn't cut Kaido. That is also supported by the fact that Killer was relieved that Luffy could damage Kaido

It isnt advanced at all.
Unleashing your Haki outside your own body IS advanced you fool...

Only because you are illiterate, doesn't mean I'm talking BS.

Internal destruction is advanced.
You do not even bother to read the panel which I posted here at all smh...

Internal destruction, Haki shockwaves and barrier haki ARE advanced.
In fact, internal destruction is just more advanced than the aforementioned skills which doesn't make them less advanced. These skills are advanced nevertheless.