Current Events [1062] What does Zoro wants from Vegapunk?

C

Cruxroux

It could be related to either Ashura or Adcoc.
I don't think so zoro or luffy either of them aware of each other having it.

As the most knowledgable man alive. he might have some insight into Haki stuff to.

Or maybe he is going to straight out ask for Lunarians. no one encountered a lunarian except for zoro.
Maybe he wanna know their past stuff looking at how new seraphims are replica of Lunarians.

He must have seen it in newspaper or something.

Is it an item?
Or a knowledge?
Or just simply stuff like "back off dude". It seems personal.

I don't remember Zoro has any plot thread with Vegapunk. I can think of black blade related, since it's about time he owns one.

We believed it'll be Franky that made the first narrative connection with VP, it turns out to be our King of Hell Zoro.
Thanks for makin this thread mate im curious too.
The only zoro interested is sword.
But i dont think he got any interest with vegapunk ability about science.
The only thing i got in my mind is about df momosuke and the other one is maybe zoro want to get lightsaber from vegapunk :gokulaugh:

Is it an item?
Or a knowledge?
Or just simply stuff like "back off dude". It seems personal.

I don't remember Zoro has any plot thread with Vegapunk. I can think of black blade related, since it's about time he owns one.

We believed it'll be Franky that made the first narrative connection with VP, it turns out to be our King of Hell Zoro.
Don't know if he wants anything or not. But if he wants, maybe cure of SMILE fruit. He was pretty angry when people laughed at Yasuie's death.