Current Events 12 reasons why

Cry more we ate more than luffy ever will in an arc
Killer apoo roof piece king zkk

All you getting is a fat Sumo holdem kod by kaido kod by apoo kod by kaido x2 fake w watch zkk
You looks like the one who id crying.
I have 11 panels of Luffy saying he will defeat Kaido and a feat who place Luffy in Younko tier whereas your fav is bullied by King (A YC1 Luffy defeated one 2 PU ago)
Post automatically merged:

That moment when you realize Luffy's Greatest Feat this Arc was Defeating Babanuki
One chapter ago :
Luffy and Kaido clash compared To Roger and Primebeard One
Goldfish memory I guess

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You looks like the one who id crying.
I have 11 panels of Luffy saying he will defeat Kaido and a feat who place Luffy in Younko tier whereas your fav is bullied by King (A YC1 Luffy defeated one 2 PU ago)
Who cares what he says. He said he would beat Jack too. All he getting is a fake 5 min w before kaido gets back up. Yeah luffy beat him and got negged by a base kaido. Zoro has feats vs hybrid kaido if king can show off that shows how far ahead of kata he is.

Who cares what he says. He said he would beat Jack too.
He said hd will beat Jack 11 time ?
All he getting is a fake 5 min w before kaido gets back up. Yeah luffy beat him and got negged by a base kaid
Who is crying now ?

Zoro has feats vs hybrid kaido if king can show off that shows how far ahead of kata he is.
You mean the feats that no one cares about ? Lmaaooo
Luffy have better feats against hybrid Kaido.
You can keep watching those 11 panels and wait soon I will add more

The fact that people have explain why Luffy will defeat the main villain to some people is just sad
:lusalty:
Saddest part is that they still deny with 11 panels of Luffy saying he will beat Kaido.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He said hd will beat Jack 11 time ?

Who is crying now ?

You mean the feats that no one cares about ? Lmaaooo
Luffy have better feats against hybrid Kaido.
You can keep watching those 11 panels and wait soon I will add more

Saddest part is that they still deny with 11 panels of Luffy saying he will beat Kaido.
Still you crying considering you made this thread to try and save face cause you know zoros killing kaido.