Break Week .

Changed my mind lol, I think King's bounty will end up being 1.31bil :catsweat:.
Reasoning is below. Read at your peril:milaugh:
Oda usually uses word plays for bounties and after giving Queen's bounty a bit of thought, one possible pattern for it is "1.32 = (San-ji)" so assuming this is true, then I thought maybe King's bounty will be based off Zoro, and a possibility here is "green" which is "midori" in Japanese. A bounty incorporating Mi-do-ri (3-10) could be 1bil & 310mil so 1.31bil :catsweat:.
Considering the dynamic btw Queen and King is similar to Sanji and Zoro, it's a possibility ^^ and if this is indeed the case, it'd kinda make sense why Oda has hidden till now :catsweat:

Changed my mind lol, I think King's bounty will end up being 1.31bil :catsweat:.
Oda usually uses word plays for bounties and after given Queen's bounty a bit of thought, and one possible pattern for it is 1.32 = (San-ji) so assuming this is true, then I thought maybe King's bounty will be based off Zoro, and a possibility here is "green" which is "midori" in Japanese. A bounty incorporating Mi-do-ri (3-10) could be 1bil & 310mil so 1.31bil :catsweat:.
Considering the dynamic btw Queen and King is similar to Sanji and Zoro, it's a possibility ^^ and if this is indeed the case, it'd kinda make sense why Oda has hidden till now :catsweat:
This is fun.

Oda usually uses word plays for bounties and after giving Queen's bounty a bit of thought, one possible pattern for it is "1.32 = (San-ji)" so assuming this is true, then I thought maybe King's bounty will be based off Zoro, and a possibility here is "green" which is "midori" in Japanese. A bounty incorporating Mi-do-ri (3-10) could be 1bil & 310mil so 1.31bil :catsweat:.
I also saw this but saw people say it was for Santoryu

San - 3
To - 10
Rei - 0

If that actually ends up being true, no wonder Oda decided to reveal King's bounty in his vivre card instead of the manga.:crazwhat:

I still believe that King will have a higher bounty than Queen.

Last edited: