Break Week .

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What Will we do?
When Zoro Will kill Kaido and Kaido Will have 1% of strength at the end of the saga, like when Teach killed WB when WB had 1% of strength cause he was half dead?
It Will be a epic splash page and nothing more. It won't be important in OP-verse.
Cry more kaido 1 percent health means shit cause of his dragon fruit you either have the power to kill him or you don't.

it was 5 vs 2 and there is no rule about who cant attack who lol. so him defeated by the duo is not suprised. at least we know among 7 on rooftop, only one ends up become mummy and drunk elixir or senju bean of one piece lol
Yea , without Zoro tanking that the alliance would have lost because Luffy,Law,Kid,Killer would all be eating the ground crying like bitches

:milaugh::milaugh:
I'll post all the zkk hints/foreshadowing we got from these past few weeks as soon as I can.

edit:

Also confirms Kaido is the dragon, not King or any other dragon-dragon fruit users

Whine all you want ZKK is happening

And Yamato>Zoro cause she knocked Kaido down? What? It has only be done by her? What about Luffy? Kid? Scabbards? Lol.

But do you know what Zoro did? He scarred Kaido something only Oden has done so far.

:milaugh: @stealthblack
BUT "YAMATO>ZORO" RIGHT? :milaugh:
We got all these in 3 weeks and there are thousands more over the course of 3 years. We can't stop winning :ihaha:

I dont have to cope at all. You will be the one hiding when Kaido is next to Doffys cell.
Kaido will die to Zoro like Hatchan, Pica, Cabaji, Kaku, Mr1, Hody and Monet did. Zoro has so many panels with him killing named characters in this manga. I am surprised with your well thought arguments. Oda has indeed set a precedent that Zoro is a killer.
Except he didn't want to kill those individuals. There are some people who only gets ko.d by him and some who gets killed. Kaido is someone who wishes to be dead, zoro is that someone who announced to slice up kaido. His vivre card stated that hes in onigashima to exterminate an oni and not for hunting pirates.
Post automatically merged:

What Will we do?
When Zoro Will kill Kaido and Kaido Will have 1% of strength at the end of the saga, like when Teach killed WB when WB had 1% of strength cause he was half dead?
It Will be a epic splash page and nothing more. It won't be important in OP-verse.
Except he won't be at 1% if he isn't lethally injured by luffy. I am tipping to 10-20 % health and strength. But even if thats the case, he still has his feat where everything is too shallow to hurt him really, so zoro will use a ACoC slash to kill him off. One similar to Dragon Blaze.

Except he didn't want to kill those individuals. There are some people who only gets ko.d by him and some who gets killed. Kaido is someone who wishes to be dead, zoro is that someone who announced to slice up kaido. His vivre card stated that hes in onigashima to exterminate an oni and not for hunting pirates.
Zoro has never made a confirmed kill on panel in this manga for 22 years. You can make up your headcannon with your delusion, all you want, but this is the truth, he hasnt killed anyone.
The oni hunt happened, he damaged the guy and that was it.

Zoro has never made a confirmed kill on panel in this manga for 22 years. You can make up your headcannon with your delusion, all you want, but this is the truth, he hasnt killed anyone.
The oni hunt happened, he damaged the guy and that was it.
No, the extermination didn't happened.
Exterminate | Definition of Exterminate by Merriam-Webster
Post automatically merged:

''Regardless of whether or not Zoro was aware of this, the 'Pirate Hunter' Zoro has come to Onigashima not to hunt pirates, but to exterminate an oni, having been entrusted with this fate from long ago. As a member of the Worst Generation who shoulder the next era, he faces two of the yonko in a ferocious battle. ''

I am going to even say that even if Zoro goes back to fighting Kaido and throws the final blow to beat him, Kaido will still live and end up in Impel Down. Like I said there is a moral precedent to Luffy, Zoro and all the Straw Hats. The fact that Kaido wants to die is exactly the reason why he will not get his wish granted.
And I say just lets be quiet until the finale, then we will see what happens.

I dont have to cope at all. You will be the one hiding when Kaido is next to Doffys cell.
Kaido will die to Zoro like Hatchan, Pica, Cabaji, Kaku, Mr1, Hody and Monet did. Zoro has so many panels with him killing named characters in this manga. I am surprised with your well thought arguments. Oda has indeed set a precedent that Zoro is a killer.
1. Kaido cannot be imprisoned, which was made clear in his introduction. As per Kaido, he will never let go Wano.

2. Behind every opponent you listed Zoro has different motivations for, eg:
Mr 1 - Zoro's goal was to hold him off so Vivi could reach the rebellion
Pica - Zoro's goal was to hold him off so Luffy could reach the plateau to kick Doffy's ass
Kaku - Zoro's goal was to defeat him to retrieve the key for Robin's cuffs

However for Kaido, he wants to take revenge for Yasuie, who said in order to avenge him is to go to Onigashima and take Kaido's head. Zoro, the guy who told Ohm in Skypiea that he doesn't fight for revenge, promised to take revenge for Yasuie. Therefore this is a personal goal that was established thanks to his character arc during Act 1 and 2.

3. Ironically the first thing Zoro did in Wano was kill someone.