General & Others 2 Very Important Things regarding about what happen in Chapter 1014

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I like how Oda give us some important notes with One Piece newest chapter without he give us a clear panel, but with our logic/observation.

So without further a due, here is the "2 Very Important Things" about what happen in Chapter 1014.

1. Luffy was fighting Kaido more than 20 mins+
In Chapter 1007, Chopper start to use Rumble Ball which led to him able to use Monster Point to slap Queen.
And then, in this chapter Chopper said that he need less than 10 minutes to be still in "Conscious" Monster Point.
This happen because Caesar Clown help Chopper to "buff" his Rumbe Ball thus can make his Monster Point able to be used for 30 minutes.
And then on Chapter 1010 Pages 11, its the beginning of Luffy vs Kaido 1 on 1.
With only Chopper and Caesar explanation, we can make a conclusion if Luffy is fighting 1 on 1 against Kaido by himself for 20 - 29 minutes at best.
2. Marco's bounty higher than Luffy? Nope :josad:

Again, i like how Oda not show us clearly about something. And yes in this case is about the bounty of Whitebeard Pirates First Division Commander, Marco The Phoenix.
So, why i said this? Its because in this chapter, there is a very important thing about why Marco's bounty is indeed lower than Luffy's bounty (1.5 billion berry).

This is the proof
Now before jumping the gun, im not Marco haters. Heck, even i'm a Marco Fans!! :phoenixmarco:
And the fact that Oda put Marco's reaction to Luffy's defeat and Bao Huang announcement, thats a pretty clear information about Marco's bounty isn't even 1.5 bil.

Now, Marco is clearly dont have bounty higher than Luffy too thus his bounty could be 1.32+ bil - 1.499 bil. (the same for King The Wildfire's bounty).

Thanks for the #2 point inspiration @Hanzo hattori :optimistic:

Tagging some users who might be interested on this topic

I like how Oda give us some important notes with One Piece newest chapter without he give us a clear panel, but with our logic/observation.

So without further a due, here is the "2 Very Important Things" about what happen in Chapter 1014.

In Chapter 1007, Chopper start to use Rumble Ball which led to him able to use Monster Point to slap Queen.

And then, in this chapter Chopper said that he need less than 10 minutes to be still in "Conscious" Monster Point.
This happen because Caesar Clown help Chopper to "buff" his Rumbe Ball thus can make his Monster Point able to be used for 30 minutes.

With only Chopper and Caesar explanation, we can make a conclusion if Luffy is fighting 1 on 1 against Kaido by himself for 20 - 29 minutes at best.

Again, i like how Oda not show us clearly about something. And yes in this case is about the bounty of Whitebeard Pirates First Division Commander, Marco The Phoenix.
So, why i said this? Its because in this chapter, there is a very important thing about why Marco's bounty is indeed lower than Luffy's bounty (1.5 billion berry).

This is the proof

Now before jumping the gun, im not Marco haters. Heck, even i'm a Marco Fans!! :phoenixmarco:
And the fact that Oda put Marco's reaction to Luffy's defeat and Bao Huang announcement, thats a pretty clear information about Marco's bounty isn't even 1.5 bil.

Now, Marco is clearly dont have bounty higher than Luffy too thus his bounty could be 1.32+ bil - 1.499 bil. (the same for King The Wildfire's bounty).

Oda messed up his timeline regarding the 1st point....there was clearly written "a few dozen minutes earlier"in chapter 1012...

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

This is the proof

luffy cant have been fighting that long

that chopper panel is in 1007 this is in 1008

luffys 1 vs 1 isnt until the end of 1010/start of 1011

momo is even keeping up with the events above

what do you have to say about this?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
what do you have to say about this?
must be an error
we have an actual time on how long chopper has been in monster point for and he ate that before the momo/fake oden/ hybrid reveal chapter
and we know they ARE all running at the same time because this chapter kaido momo and kinemon all came to the same place from 3 different points starting in 1008

Bogard

You can't win
I already knew both points, but this is my take on it

1- As already pointed out by @Hades , it was already written in chapter 1012, that a few dozen of minutes went by

A few dozens minutes starts at 24 minutes+

In the new Chopper information, this is what he says
> Transformation limit extended to 30minutes
> Chopper having less than 10 minutes left

This means that since Chopper first transformed in MP, it lasted anywhere between 21 and 29minutes

So both informations can be correct, with the most accurate timeframe looking more in the 24minutes+ range

2- As for the Marco point, yes the manga pretty clearly implies his bounty is lower than Luffy's. With that said, it's not impossible that they don't counter him as an intruder, but with the current information, safest bet is that it's lower

Marco being lower than Luffy just makes sense.

1.5 billion, “fifth emperor”
2.2 billion, newest emperor

Marco was still just a right hand man. And a fairly cheerful one at that, he’s not someone who runs around burning towns for the fun of it. His one year leading the remnants... did not end successfully. There’s no real reason he should have a higher bounty than Luffy.