General & Others 2 Very Important Things regarding about what happen in Chapter 1014

What I mean is oda may have corrected himself with new info
Or maybe forgot himself he did that. What is there to correct anyways? You don't even know what is wrong until today chapter, then how could you even call something wrong happened before? For example, if Oda says that his monster point works for 2 hours, would you even notice anything about inaccuracy? This situation is not new for Oda, he even messed up timeline in Oden flashback with Oden naked dance for 5 years.

Or maybe forgot himself he did that. What is there to correct anyways? You don't even know what is wrong until today chapter, then how could you even call something wrong happened before? For example, if Oda says that his monster point works for 2 hours, would you even notice anything about inaccuracy? This situation is not new for Oda, he even messed up timeline in Oden flashback with Oden naked dance for 5 years.
:kayneshrug: You can believe what ever you want..........besides 20 mins or 30 mins it doesn't matter anyways.......

:kayneshrug: You can believe what ever you want..........besides 20 mins or 30 mins it doesn't matter anyways.......
No, just talking about inconsistency on Oda part. Of course it doesn't matter but these minute details are very relevant and simply can't be overlooked. Guess he caught up with age.

Post automatically merged:

Exact time is much more legit than the previous time
Doesn't matter, it is just random number. There is no guarantee that it is legit. And it is not even 'exact' time. It is just duration of time. Exact time is like X hours Y minutes Z seconds.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to hands L's to the motherfuckers that said "Chopper was destroying Queen, Marco and King have a higher bounties than Luffy and Luffy was fighting Kaido for less than 20 minutes."

:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:

H

Herrera95

Your first is so wrong. You clearly can't do math. If Chopper used Monster Poin before 1010 where Luffy started to fight 1v1 with Kaido and now on 1014 he has less than 10 minutes of the original 30 minutes. That means Luffy vs Kaido last less then 20 minutes.

About your second, you are completely right. But... We could guess that right at the end of WCI arc because Luffy was told to be Gonkou while Marco didn't took WB's place as Yonko.

So Luffy with a bounty of 1,5 bi being a Gonkou and Marco not a Yonko or even a Gonkou would explain why Luffy's bounty is greater than Marco. But well noticed by you, I just think about my explanation because of your observation.