Current Events 2 weeks ago I said I was unhappy with the treatment of Law and Kid in a thread 2 weeks later they are doing amazing things thank you Oda

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
These are what you call ranged attacks or fighting from a range:

You hit the target without getting close. That's essentially what qualifies an attack as a ranged attack at it's most basic level.

These aren't ranged attacks:

They're close-ranged attacks with massive AOE.

Wow it is like One Piece fans have no standards. They are satisfied as long as their favorite character gets their super duper new secret technique, even if that means it will destroy the story.

Law has zero one vs one feats and needs someone tanky like Kid to take on a Yonko face to face so he can attack them when they’re distracted. He was getting beaten to shit by base CoA punches from Big Mom, ACoC would destroy him. He can’t take Luffy in a straight fight, he’s mid-diffed at best.

And Kaido is stronger than BM, even after the attacks he’s taken. He’s been deriding her all arc for being too weak and old for good reason. He’s the World’s Strongest for a reason.

And how the fuck can you read all these chapters of One Piece and think that the main character with the power of stretching has no ranged abilities?
Post automatically merged:

If they were Luffy’s Vegeta they would have actually fought him. This isn’t Dragon Ball, and the characters have different dynamics. Kid and Law since Saobody have just been tsundere cool allies to Luffy who are also rookies.
Laws feat of standing up to a dozen or more CoA blows from Biggest Mom this chapter is hands down the second best feat outside of his puncture will. You were cheering Kid for taking 1 base punch on the roof. Nah, dont trip. Oda is showing that Law eats beatings for breakfast.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Laws feat of standing up to a dozen or more CoA blows from Biggest Mom this chapter is hands down the second best feat outside of his puncture will. You were cheering Kid for taking 1 base punch on the roof. Nah, dont trip. Oda is showing that Law eats beatings for breakfast.
You know nothing about me if you think I gave even the slightest fucks about Kid taking a base punch to the face in the same chapter Zoro took Hakai.

I see kinda see Kid as a little underdeveloped since he‘s pretty much coming across to me as someone who wants to be seen as better than others to the point of not wanting to take orders from others as if some big shot.

Law and Kidd to Luffy are like Vegetta and Goku. Luffy are stronger than them but they'll give a very good fight against Luffy individually. Especially since their abilities are tricky and Luffy is always have hard times against tricky opponent.