2022 Anime return confirmed! :D

G

Gorosei Informer

Kubo the Goat! I wonder which studio is gonna animate it:steef::finally:
Wasn't Ufotable said to be doing it? Or am I remembering wrong?

*edit* Oh wait that's not confirmed lol. Maybe I'm thinking of what happened for Burn the Witch or something? I'd love Studio Pierrot to return, I loved their efforts with the Bleach anime so far tbh. I guess we'll find out in December ofc?

D

Deleted member 10278

Yikes. That is the same studio that recently did the earlier seasons of Kingdom. That is rather.... unfortunate. :mihugh:
Yeah Pierrot is simply not the same as before lol, they might come out with a newer look this time. Though the assumption is that since Bleach is going to be a money maker, they’ll put their best cards on deck plus get other studios to help out. There is also strong implications that they gonna have Bleach content run for a decade. That coupled with the amount of time they had to pre-produce shouldn’t result in any significant animation issues.

Tho if the animation is sucks, not much to see there lol, lowkey one of its bigger selling points.

D

Deleted member 10278

Kubo : "When did i say TYBW is the last arc?" :crazwhat:
He clearly had a lot of material left over, iirc the original TYBW promotional back in like 2011 had a quote of Kubo saying the arc will run for 10 years. That was cut short. But I didn’t think this man would revive the actual manga beyond past the decade long timeskip as well. Burn The Witch was the first move, mans played 4d chess to get the manga back to this point lmao.