2022 Anime return confirmed! :D

I have watched that trailer too many times. Now we wait until October. The greatest anime ever is back and i'm hyped.
That trailer was amazing, but now we got more Burn the Witch info and another TYBW animation coming soon apparently. I wonder what we're gonna see.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's lowkey sus. Don't get fooled by "they are trying to perfect it".

Something definitely went wrong and we have to wait for fuck long time.

Since the raw estimates of when it should've been released previously. Waiting until October is hella long.

What else would they be doing other than fixing it? After finishing TYBW Kubo took 4 years to fully recover, he ended the arc the way he wanted it to, but clearly wasn't able to add all of what he wanted due to time constraints.

Covid is a bigger factor on why we are waiting so long and Kubo having full control means he can do and add a lot to the anime.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
What are everyone's favourite fights throughout the series?:catblush:
My personal favourite fight is Ichigo vs. Byakuya :steef:
Yeah it was amazing. With my current eye it’s still good, but as a kid, with all the build up of the soul society arc, the rivalry, the bankai training etc that fight was hella dope.

It didn’t really make sense for Ichigo to be able to beat a captain that fast and jump the power ladder like that but frankly it was still great to see that.

I think today my fav fight is between Ichigo vs Ulqui

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Yeah it was amazing. With my current eye it’s still good, but as a kid, with all the build up of the soul society arc, the rivalry, the bankai training etc that fight was hella dope.

It didn’t really make sense for Ichigo to be able to beat a captain that fast and jump the power ladder like that but frankly it was still great to see that.

I think today my fav fight is between Ichigo vs Ulqui
Great Choice! I believe it was voted the best fight by fans in a recent poll on Kubo's official fanclub.
Post automatically merged:

Ichibei vs Yhwach in the manga, Ichigo vs Ginjo in the anime
Ichibei vs. Yhwach is a GOAT fight! Its my second most hyped fight to see animated right after Kenpachi vs. Unohana.

Great Choice! I believe it was voted the best fight by fans in a recent poll on Kubo's official fanclub.
Post automatically merged:

Ichibei vs. Yhwach is a GOAT fight! Its my second most hyped fight to see animated right after Kenpachi vs. Unohana.
It's definintely gonna be longer than the manga and it's gonna look so clean. That fight was just so amazing with that back and forth between them