Questions & Mysteries 3 questions only for women about One Piece.

Are you a woman ?

• Total voters
Hi!

I think men's opinion about One Piece is overrepresented here, so I have three very broad questions for the women of this forum and I ask kindly that ONLY WOMEN (meaning GROWN ADULTS) answer it for once. You can answer them in anyway you want but the more developped the answer, the better:

1 - What do you love in One Piece ?

2 - What are your favorite characters among and outside the strawhats and why ?

3 - How would you make One Piece better ?

Answer the poll so I can see which answers I can take into account. Gentlemen, please, let women have the room here.

Have a fun day !

:lusnipe:

Last edited:
  1. Love the big titted girls
  2. My favorites are Zoro. Kizaru. Whitebeard. Garp. Mihawk. Ryuuma. Because they are the strongest of their groups.
  3. To make One Piece better we need to remove Nika shit. Be more consistent about haki powers being used and statements characters does.

Hi!

I think men's opinion about One Piece is overrepresented here, so I have three very broad questions for the women of this forum and I ask kindly that ONLY WOMEN answer it for once. You can answer them in anyway you want but the more developped the answer, the better:

Answer the poll so I can see which answers I can take into account. Gentlemen, please, let women have the room here.

Have a fun day !

1. I like the lore
2. Gaimon.
3. More secondary characters.

My wife loves the worldbuilding and the backstories of the main characters.

She likes Robin a lot.

In her opinion Oda should give more panel and screen time to the strawhat crew and not so much focus to Nika.

She is enjoying a lot Egghead

Hi!

I think men's opinion about One Piece is overrepresented here, so I have three very broad questions for the women of this forum and I ask kindly that ONLY WOMEN answer it for once. You can answer them in anyway you want but the more developped the answer, the better:

Have a fun day !

Logiko: I don't think that many women will answer you here openly, because if they answer, they also need to reveal something very personal of them - their gender. And as you know, the internet can and sometimes will use this personal information against individuals.

Especially young women tend to rather not reveal their gender, because of fear of negative gender-based comments.

No offense.

I'm a dude but:

1. The story, world building and the writings for characters. These 3 are no doubt the strongest points of One Piece.
2. I like every Strawhats and most-non Strawhats characters. The only character I genuinely dislike is Pica. Oden and Momo are more annoying to me than hate tbh.
3. Bring back pre-TS Strawhats interactions, stop stalling and explore more on lore and mythology rather than just skipping it.

Logiko: I don't think that many women will answer you here openly, because if they answer, they also need to reveal something very personal of them - their gender. And as you know, the internet can and sometimes will use this personal information against individuals.

Especially young women tend to rather not reveal their gender, because of fear of negative gender-based comments.

No offense.
Indeed, that's why the system must protect them more from that phenomenon. Maybe some room for improvement here @TheAncientCenturion :moonwalk:

You don’t have a different opinion about something because you are not a men
Women live very different lives than men 99% of the time (social acceptance, legitimacy, gender norms, oppressions etc.) so women will mostly likely have a different points of view and therefore different opinions than men on subjects such as One Piece.

Indeed, that's why the system must protect them more from that phenomenon. Maybe some room for improvement here @TheAncientCenturion :moonwalk:

Women live very different lives than men 99% of the time (social acceptance, legitimacy, gender norms, oppressions etc.) so women will mostly likely have a different points of view and therefore different opinions than men on subjects such as One Piece.
Everyone has different lives and different points of view. It's not something that happens just because you're a different gender than someone or what ever.
Though that is a factor, of course, but it's not the main reason sometimes.

1. I like the lore
2. Gaimon.
3. More secondary characters.
:luffylaugh:
Post automatically merged:

:crocusuh:

You don’t have a different opinion about something because you are not a men
Are you changing genders with Ivankov power to prove it?

Everyone has different lives and different points of view. It's not something that happens just because you're a different gender than someone or what ever.
Though that is a factor, of course, but it's not the main reason sometimes.
Is pretty much the main reason. Men and women are so fucking different by birth and how they face life only deeps that different. There is a reason that global wide women choose to work on human areas when men work on exact areas.

Last edited: