Questions & Mysteries 3 questions only for women about One Piece.

Are you a woman ?

• Total voters
Hi!

I think men's opinion about One Piece is overrepresented here, so I have three very broad questions for the women of this forum and I ask kindly that ONLY WOMEN answer it for once. You can answer them in anyway you want but the more developped the answer, the better:

1 - What do you love in One Piece ?

2 - What are your favorite characters among and outside the strawhats and why ?

3 - How would you make One Piece better ?

Answer the poll so I can see which answers I can take into account. Gentlemen, please, let women have the room here.

Have a fun day !

:lusnipe:
Usopp, Usopp, Usopp

Hi!

I think men's opinion about One Piece is overrepresented here, so I have three very broad questions for the women of this forum and I ask kindly that ONLY WOMEN answer it for once. You can answer them in anyway you want but the more developped the answer, the better:

Answer the poll so I can see which answers I can take into account. Gentlemen, please, let women have the room here.

Have a fun day !

Ok, I'm female by birth and mostly identify as such, so I hope my response counts.

1 - I like world building and initially I liked the story more when Luffy was more of a self-made dude with immense determination instead of a chosen one he is now, as I don't enjoy "chosen one" plots so much.
Also DF magic system seems cool to me, I love the variety of abilities.
Haki often spoils the fun for me tbh, because it's often hax and does whatever Oda needs it to do, is inconsistent AF and the only good thing it brings is that it allows to counter logias.

2 - currently Sanji is my top SH, followed by Robin, and #3 is shared between Zoro and Nami.
Outside of SHP I like Law, Pudding, Kuzan. There are way too many characters in the story, so I might go on, but those were on the top off my head. The character I dislike the most is Oden, purely because I felt he was being shoved down our throats for being oh so amazing, it led to the opposite effect, I wish his character was never introduced. There are also villains I love to hate, but Oden is just one big "ugh".

3 - fewer side characters, more focus on the main cast. I don't remember when we had a proper fight for every SH like we had prior to the TS. I also miss their between the adventures moments and interactions. Faster and more engaging pace, like in Sakamoto Days or Dandadan. And a little less blue-balling with secret reveal teasing, I mean I understand, there are a lot of uncovered mysteries, but we're in the final or pre-final saga, it's time to start revealing some goodies. Even now I think we won't hear Vegapunk's whole message, and there's also a chance that we'll only see the reactions and not read the message for ourselves, like with Luffy's dream.
Oh, and I wish to see a bit more of Revos now in the story, especially since our main cast is facing the WG BBEGs. But this is something I hope will indeed happen.

Last edited:
Hi!

Have a fun day !

I will answer for my friend, since she is not on this forum

1. World building, story, characters, bright moments.

2. Luffy, Robin, Chopper. Law, Ace, Dragon, Aokiji. She loves the characters for the decisions they make and their designs.

3. She would like more lore.

Its funny, I asked women a question, and its men who are replying.
Fucking lout moment right there dude, most of the females here actively hide their identity and gender. They aren't going to reply to an instigating Lil shit especially not in a place that is insane as this. Don't we only have like 8 Actual women that have stated they are women on this site? I don't think your Lil post if gonna drag em all outta the woodworks lmao

Honestly what even went through your head?

"AnY gUrLs HeRe eHuheHah" :pepapoo:

I'll step off if many women actually have an interest in answering that question, here of all places.

Hi!

Have a fun day !

1. World Building, Lore and Mystery, Character Development and Emotional stories, Shounen Morals of Grey, and in arcs like Skypiea the sense of adventure and discovery.

Especially Skypiea, what I had to say on Twitter about it:
2. Sanji! And Luffy, Nami, Law, and Shanks: I love well written characters, but I'm also a fan of the shounen 'life lessons, and preaching,' characters do, and the struggle the authors put them through. For Shanks I also love his good hearted nature and stature as a role model to Luffy.

3. I would want the author to follow up on plotlines started, even if it was just a "Lore Corner," in the back of every volume where he picks a subject to elaborate on each time that he doesn't have time to address in the story. My main complaint is he starts things, but then jumps to a new thing each chapter hardly following through and leaving cliffhangers hanging indefinitely.

Last edited:
Fucking lout moment right there dude, most of the females here actively hide their identity and gender. They aren't going to reply to an instigating Lil shit especially not in a place that is insane as this. Don't we only have like 8 Actual women that have stated they are women on this site? I don't think your Lil post if gonna drag em all outta the woodworks lmao

Honestly what even went through your head?

"AnY gUrLs HeRe eHuheHah" :pepapoo:

I'll step off if many women actually have an interest in answering that question, here of all places.
This is a good point too
I've seen women on forums, not even just this forum, get harassed for ridiculously long periods of time by male users on their own profile and nothing happens to these men either.
I can see why some may be scared of revealing that they're a woman, it seems some forums are just incapable of exiling creeps and weirdos.