Questions & Mysteries 3 questions only for women about One Piece.

Are you a woman ?

• Total voters
You missed the part where I mentionned "only women". I don't think you get the demography of the server quite right lol
Your problem is thinking that One Piece is only for kids when the majority of the audience is probably older than 18.

Also, what are you doing on this forum if you think kids will be here ? :choppawhat:
I didn't miss any part of your OP.
Doesn t matter how good your intentions are, you cannot control a crowd and what they can/will do.
I have been following One piece for long enough to know who goes to these forums and yes most are above 18 but there are some who are younger especially since it is a series targetted at Japanese teenagers (said by the author).
I am here because I like talking about a series I have been following for 15+ years but it doesn't take away the fact that the target audience is teenagers.
Last month, a colleague brought his 10 years old kid to work for reasons and I saw him reading East blue Saga; I sat down and started talking about his favourite characters etc...
All this to say, DON'T MAKE YOUNG GIRLS IDENTIFY THEMSELVES ON THE INTERNET.

I didn't miss any part of your OP.
Doesn t matter how good your intentions are, you cannot control a crowd and what they can/will do.
I have been following One piece for long enough to know who goes to these forums and yes most are above 18 but there are some who are younger especially since it is a series targetted at Japanese teenagers (said by the author).
I am here because I like talking about a series I have been following for 15+ years but it doesn't take away the fact that the target audience is teenagers.
Last month, a colleague brought his 10 years old kid to work for reasons and I saw him reading East blue Saga; I sat down and started talking about his favourite characters etc...
All this to say, DON'T MAKE YOUNG GIRLS IDENTIFY THEMSELVES ON THE INTERNET.
Again, those are not questions to young girls, those are question to women - meaning adult people - aimed at giving them space to talk in an environment that is overrepresented by men. So stop being a creep and let them talk.

@Logiko I would like to share my reasons for liking Ohtohime and Conis.

First, I just finished rewatching Fishmen Island and Ohtohime is a caring and just queen. She knows that there are problems between fishmen and humans but she still wants to bridge that gap. She doesn’t just say she will do it, she puts the effort into it. She gathers signatures and even meets world nobles because she has so much trust and faith in her cause.

Next, Conis doesn’t get much love but she is quite brave and human. Conis unfortunately comes after Vivi who spends more time with the crew and is an action princess. Conis, however, lives in fear of a deranged god on his facist world. When she reports the Strawhats as outsiders, she immediately feels regret. Furthermore, when she declares that Enel isn’t a god is outstandingly brave. She knows she could be killed but does it because it is the right thing to do. A lot of us believe we could go against the crowd, but it’s a lot easier to say we will then actually do it

@Logiko I would like to share my reasons for liking Ohtohime and Conis.

First, I just finished rewatching Fishmen Island and Ohtohime is a caring and just queen. She knows that there are problems between fishmen and humans but she still wants to bridge that gap. She doesn’t just say she will do it, she puts the effort into it. She gathers signatures and even meets world nobles because she has so much trust and faith in her cause.

Next, Conis doesn’t get much love but she is quite brave and human. Conis unfortunately comes after Vivi who spends more time with the crew and is an action princess. Conis, however, lives in fear of a deranged god on his facist world. When she reports the Strawhats as outsiders, she immediately feels regret. Furthermore, when she declares that Enel isn’t a god is outstandingly brave. She knows she could be killed but does it because it is the right thing to do. A lot of us believe we could go against the crowd, but it’s a lot easier to say we will then actually do it
Conis, viper, old guy with horse.. Skypiea had good characters