Character Discussion 4 Strawhats 1 has to leave the story forever who are you picking?

Who would you pick?

• Total voters
- Zoro is my favorite Straw Hat by far, so I'm not voting for him.
- Nami is both the navigator and my first anime "waifu" ever. She holds a special place.
- Robin is my favorite female character in this manga and she is crucial for finding the One Piece.
- Sanji is fun (at times) and cool (at times) but removing him from the story would also remove his hardcore fans from the fandom as well... and his role isn't as crucial as the lady's...

It's between Sanji and Nami. I guess I won't blame Sanji for his fanbase and vote Nami instead.

a crew doesn't need a swordsman. they absolutely need a navigator and a cook, though. an aspiring pirate king also needs a poneglyph reader. i voted robin because she's boring but for the story to end a success on raftel, she's vital.

zoro is also boring so he'd be my other choice. he's also completely unnecessary for luffy to make it to laugh tale and learn the void century truth.

From whats listed- Nami. I don't dislike her at all but get tired of her acting like a cowardly weakling, but maybe that will improve after acquiring Zeus, hopefully.

The Strawhat I like least is Chopper, but Brook is the SH that is least needed.

I would take that leaving the story would mean that their special thing can be taken up by another or it will be accomplished by Oda in some other way.
Robin is there solely for deciphering the RPs, seeing how important that is even if Robin were to leave the story Oda will still find a way for SHPs to get the OP. Her character other than that is of little importance with minimal interaction and chemistry with the crew unlike the other three.
Zoro is a big no, OP will lose so much fans, Oda cannot take the chance and his chemistry/interactions with the crew are much better. Basically all the early/east blue guys are.

Zoro could sometime replace Luffy in fighting. Unlike Sanji, I would expect Zoro to keep up with Doflamingo if Luffy is not there.

Robin is a key to one piece.

Nami help navigate. I would expect she play a major role to reach destination even if it is off panel.

Sanji, a gag character. The crew could survive without his cooking. For the fight, we already have Luffy, Zoro, Jinbe that's above him.

So I would vote sanji