Versus Battle 7th gate gai vs King the wildfire

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Why does healing afterwards matter?

Do you not know what durability is? The fact that he took the attacks with virtually no damage is what matters.
Wah? He took damage and continue to fight. He even lost his arm. His body was literally shivering after fighting the Biju. He legit says he's feeling pain and it feels good. That's not durability lmao

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Thats the scrath im talking about, btw this attack is like... God level and it left little scratch on his stomach... it should cut him in half since he is sword level and heavily nerfed no?
Or... just accept sasuke's attacks are lethal as fuck including the stab or when he could cut madara in half with lightning...
He was almost split in half. You're trying too hard and proving nothing. No one said Madara is not durable at all. You guys are so focused on proving you're smart that by mocking me that you haven't even been reading what I've been saying. Madara's durability is great but he's not up to the mark when compared to OP's best.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah you don't have a clue what you're talking about do you lol, that is exactly durability.
Read your own stuff before telling people they don't know what they're talking about:

You don't know what endurance is lol

Taking little to no damage from something is called durability
Madara took damage, felt the pain, lost blood, and then healed—that is not durability.

He was almost split in half. You're trying too hard and proving nothing. No one said Madara is not durable at all. You guys are so focused on proving you're smart that by mocking me that you haven't even been reading what I've been saying. Madara's durability is great but he's not up to the mark when compared to OP's best.
Idk how Madara is not more durable than kaido if he can survive this rasenshuriken, this attack one shots kaido

Read your own stuff before telling people they don't know what they're talking about:

Madara took damage, felt the pain, lost blood, and then healed—that is not durability.
You're an actual clown who doesn't understand even the most basic thing about powerscaling but refuse to admit it lol, it's incredible to watch this circus act.

Madara being in pain doesn't invalidate it being a durability feat holy shit and even then, where are you getting this from exactly? I literally just reread the entire thing and not once does Madara complain about pain. Madara took barely any damage from the barrage of physical strikes from the Biju, go ahead and post a scan disproving that.