Will sanji go to the roof?

• yes

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • no

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • noyesssssssssssnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• polls are trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• zoro is still trash

• NANI!?

• CARROT 4 NAKAMA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
β€Ž
sanji has the same portray than ussop, chopper or another mugis unless luffy and zoro (like roger and ray or shanks and ben). So if sanji gets on the roof the anothers mugis too
Post automatically merged:

Ill vote yes since I think theres a good potential for it still.
so you are agree than ussop and chopper will get it

We have to accept the fact that not every strong member from the alliance is gonna face Kaido and BM. We need strong men downstairs too. We have multiple strong opponents to handle below the roof. As someone on this forum pointed it out;
Sanji isn't on roof top because he isn't strong enough, it's because we still need strong men below.
He might still land few good shots on Kaido though, who knows.:sanmoji:

R

Return of Gin

It wouldn't make any sense for Sanji to be on the roof since he usually only fights when he has to protect someone or himself unlike Luffy and Zoro who pick fights, and by the looks of it [CHAPTER 1000 SPOILERS] only the Worst Generation members r on the roof so that means Sanji will most likely not be joining them. Also, if he went to fight Kaido then who would fight Gin πŸ€”

Edit: added spoiler warning just in case

The only way i can see Sanji gets on the Rooftop and face Yonkous it's if Bepo somehow gets there.. Because of the Sabaody's pannels where Bepo , Killer and Sanji are defending theirs captains.. But fighting wise , i don't expect him to damage a Yonkou. The most i can see him do it's do the human shield for a crewmate or use a Trick that will favor the W.
Anyway we will see

I don't care about this beef, just a technical question tho:
Let's assume that act 3 really ends in tragedy in the next 3-4 chapters, maybe with the WG members defeat.
If Sanji (along with someone else) goes up on the rooftop to take them outta there and retreat how does it count for your bet?
I mean: is the important thing to just reach the rooftop for some reason or to fight Kaido?

Just askin'

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Let's assume that act 3 really ends in tragedy in the next 3-4 chapters, maybe with the WG members defeat.
If Sanji (along with someone else) goes up on the rooftop to take them outta there and retreat how does it count for your bet?
I mean: is the important thing to just reach the rooftop for some reason or to fight Kaido?

Just askin'
Just reaching the rooftop is the only requirement.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
If Law isn't conscious to save himself and others
Sanji will save SNs by going invisible and picking up each ,one by one downstairs
While it is indeed a plausible outcome, It's not set in stone that the SNs fail.

S

stealthblack

WB: needed all BB pirates, 3 admirals, shitloads of marines, wound from his own nakama, heart disease to fall, yet the likes of kamazo and only 5 in total is enough for 2 yonkous that don't have known health problems? bm has some head problems but that doesn't make her weaker unless she is going in some cake chase hunger tantrum
Post automatically merged:

Just askin'
retreat and go to safety are unlikely, making both yonkous look liek clowns. sanji had trouble running away with someone as small as momonosuke and helped by shinobu, talk about with 5 big guys taking them to safety. this is the final battle and if they fail now, onigashiam lands on flower capital and it's game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.