Will sanji go to the roof?

• yes

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • no

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • noyesssssssssssnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• polls are trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• zoro is still trash

• NANI!?

• CARROT 4 NAKAMA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If you don't know, I made a bet with @ImmaIvanoM about sanji getting on the roof and help fight kaidou and BM, 1 month ban.

Since I've seen some recent necroposting about old threads, then your confidence must be good enough to make the bet too, so put your account where your mouth is, do you got zoro's balls or your just going to chicken out?
for each person that joins the bet, my 1 month ban will get extended with 1 month, but for you it's just 1 month.

It's funny that few weeks before there was no such agenda for sanji to fight yonkou.

You people were going around talking about Zoro will fight orochi or queen with sanji fighting king.

But the moment oda put zoro against kaido suddenly you guys want even sanji to fight kaido.

Why don't you people understand that zoro and sanji are two different characters with different portrayals.

Expecting your favorites character to do something simply because another character is doing that reflects that you people don't even understand you're own favorite character well .

Anyway, sanji being on the roof is not completely out of equation. As anyone can be on the roof.

Can he stand against kaido? Yes he can.. whole SHs can as more like a symbolic portrayal.

But can he deal damage to kaido or would take part in defeating kaido? As of now there is no manga evidence suggesting this. Its just wishful thinking.

And, don't be harsh on yourself for calling multiple bans just to prove your point. That's childish

If you don't know, I made a bet with @ImmaIvanoM about sanji getting on the roof and help fight kaidou and BM, 1 month ban.
Are you changing the bet? I remember you saying Sanji will arrive in 3-4 chapters

Are you saying we are extending the time to unlimited number of chapters?

If so then tell me so we can adjust the bet
Post automatically merged:

Since I've seen some recent necroposting about old threads, then your confidence must be good enough to make the bet too, so put your account where your mouth is, do you got zoro's balls or your just going to chicken out?
for each person that joins the bet, my 1 month ban will get extended with 1 month, but for you it's just 1 month.

@Chrono
Also why dontchrome all the Sanji fans join this bet as well

Let's make this a full gauntlet. Every snji fan who believes Sanji will ake it to the roof gets banned all at once.

Call all your people @Luthon @stealthblack

S

stealthblack

Are you changing the bet? I remember you saying Sanji will arrive in 3-4 chapters

Are you saying we are extending the time to unlimited number of chapters?

If so then tell me so we can adjust the bet
Post automatically merged:

@Chrono
Also why dontchrome all the Sanji fans join this bet as well

Let's make this a full gauntlet. Every snji fan who believes Sanji will ake it to the roof gets banned all at once.

Call all your people @Luthon @stealthblack
3-4 chapters it is

Status
Not open for further replies.