Speculations A cyborg doesn't have coc and good haki. Eos Yamato will be third star

Do Cybogs have coc and a good haki?

• Total voters

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Now we know than the new Sanji power ups and the future will be upgrades (raid suit and upgrades from ussop and franky). That is done than he never will have coc, due Cyborks doesn't have coc and good haki. Sanji cyborg, the same than Queen, don't need to improve their haki due well they are cybork (logic). So Yamato-san will be new third star with zoro and luffy (coc monster) while Sanji will be new mugi cybork (can due monster cybork with franky)
Duo cybork

Duo cybork with their suits

Roronoa-sama

Sanji might awaken COC later on,we can only speculate if Oda is going with the tech/mutations PU or Haki!
In my opinion,Sanji Will get COC and Future Sight later on because you need good Haki to be top tier!
Germa brothers will all their tech,modified bodys and fancy suits got no diffed by BMP!
we have three main characters with coc (luffy,zoro and yamato). Sanji will obtain his power with germa,franky and usopp techs

Roronoa-sama

So one thing cancels another?
with luffy,zoro and yamato as haki mansters, we have enough. Sanji will obtain his new power up with germ tech (and franky tech)
Post automatically merged:

Sanji has lunaris upgrades too so he doesn't need to have good haki. Now i'm only seeing than sanji can be adv coo but the other he will have just the basic

Also,EOS Straw hats will probably be the greatest pirate crew ever,so the crew needs to have many heavy hitters and haki masters!
It would be fine for me if even Ussop got COC!

No, not exactly. But it kinda is a direction of a PU. Since Sanji already got Germa PUs he will improve them in the future to get much more tough and more speed and maybe his lunarian powers. But I think just because this is happening it kinda makes it less likely for sanji to get CoC.
Can't say about COC since is something very "unique", but cyborgs having shitty haki overall just because they're cyborgs is nonsense.

with luffy,zoro and yamato as haki mansters, we have enough. Sanji will obtain his new power up with germ tech (and franky tech)
Post automatically merged:

Sanji has lunaris upgrades too so he doesn't need to have good haki. Now i'm only seeing than sanji can be adv coo but the other he will have just the basic
The genes thing is just his original PU, all characters needs original PUs, or you think/prefer Oda to just throw haki to everybody as a PU? thats pretty cheap and uncreative.

Now we know than the new Sanji power ups and the future will be upgrades (raid suit and upgrades from ussop and franky). That is done than he never will have coc, due Cyborks doesn't have coc and good haki. Sanji cyborg, the same than Queen, don't need to improve their haki due well they are cybork (logic). So Yamato-san will be new third star with zoro and luffy (coc monster) while Sanji will be new mugi cybork (can due monster cybork with franky)
Duo cybork

Duo cybork with their suits
WINGS