Speculations A cyborg doesn't have coc and good haki. Eos Yamato will be third star

Do Cybogs have coc and a good haki?

• Total voters
Anyone that reads one piece instead of two piece saw that Hakkai was an atack made both by big meme and Kaido, not just Kaido, and Zoro tanked that to save everyone not just himself.

Thats where the damage came from, and still Zoro managed to scar kaido even with all that damage, since you clearly dont know what feats are, thats an endurance feat.
I just use your wanker argumentation style :cheers:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
The 20+ broken bones and a half Thunder Bagua telling me something different.
you know that is false (hakai)
Post automatically merged:

Nope, oda portrayed them as near equals, jack is equally terrified of both king and queen

Marco said that fighting both of them is hard, he didn't mention king alone and said "I gotta be careful with this one specifically", that alone puts them on the same tier

Plus queen has pretty good feats, he's like a mini kaido, tanking attacks left and right from Marco and sanji, surviving the raw strength of an adult big mom, the same big mom who nearly destroyed an entire country a kid
heacanon
king is leader of the calamaties and he has bounty bigger than marco

Zoro wankers when they are out of arguments: insult someone. Nothing new :pepecafe:

If you can't proof any of your "facts", then don't be suprised when people laugh about them.
I call you an idiot because you act like one.

I'll ask again, name one feat queen has over King, and by that i mean doing something King couldnt do better. All you did was bring up a random ass pannel that dosent explain nor prove anything.

Sanji is not a cyborg, he is just a greater human, no robot modifications in him, only his genes has been modified and they come all kind of beings.
Post automatically merged:

Nope, oda portrayed them as near equals, jack is equally terrified of both king and queen

Marco said that fighting both of them is hard, he didn't mention king alone and said "I gotta be careful with this one specifically", that alone puts them on the same tier

Plus queen has pretty good feats, he's like a mini kaido, tanking attacks left and right from Marco and sanji, surviving the raw strength of an adult big mom, the same big mom who nearly destroyed an entire country a kid
Thet are not potrayed equal. I mean, Queen and King title makes it pretty obvious.

Last edited:
I call you an idiot because you act like one.

I'll ask again, name one feat queen has over King, and by that i mean doing something King couldnt do better. All you did was bring up a random ass pannel that dosent explain nor prove anything.
As you seem to have a short attention span and forget your own posts, i will help you.

Zoro is fighting a YC1 while heavy nerfed after batling with Kaido, Sanji is fighting a YC2 after getting a powerup and would have been literaly killed if his genes didnt wake up.
First you stated that Zoro is heavy nerfed after battling against Kaido and then i asked you to proof it. There is not a single clue, that the "ultra regenerative" Drug didn't heal him completely. Shouldn't it be mentioned anywhere or is it just headcanon from you?
Still waiting for your proof.

Soo how the fuck are they on the same level? one is fighting King, the other is fighting some weird barney wannabe.
You ignored my question: So you want to deny that the portrayal of King and Queen wasn't equal in the whole arc?
How many side to side panels you need to see to get it? I dont remember Smoothie getting this duo panels with Katakuri... hm
And when the difference between King and Queen is like Queen to Jack, why King doesn't talk down to Queen like they both do to Jack?

What feats he has over King? name one, just one.
Queen:
Capturing Big Mom
Exposing Drakes true identity / no diffing him
Creating/Spreading Frost-Daemon virus on the live floor. Without Marco's flames and Choppers miracle antidote most of the fighters would be dead. Which is also a big part of the reason why Marco is out of stamina.
Fighting Marco on par

King:
Kicking a ship
Fighting Marco on par

"something King couldnt do better". Strange, what feat does King have over Queen what he couldn't do better to justify this question?

Well, entertain me Wanker boy :pepecafe:

As you seem to have a short attention span and forget your own posts, i will help you.

First you stated that Zoro is heavy nerfed after battling against Kaido and then i asked you to proof it. There is not a single clue, that the "ultra regenerative" Drug didn't heal him completely. Shouldn't it be mentioned anywhere or is it just headcanon from you?
Still waiting for your proof.

You ignored my question: So you want to deny that the portrayal of King and Queen wasn't equal in the whole arc?
How many side to side panels you need to see to get it? I dont remember Smoothie getting this duo panels with Katakuri... hm
And when the difference between King and Queen is like Queen to Jack, why King doesn't talk down to Queen like they both do to Jack?

Queen:
Capturing Big Mom
Exposing Drakes true identity / no diffing him
Creating/Spreading Frost-Daemon virus on the live floor. Without Marco's flames and Choppers miracle antidote most of the fighters would be dead. Which is also a big part of the reason why Marco is out of stamina.
Fighting Marco on par

King:
Kicking a ship
Fighting Marco on par

"something King couldnt do better". Strange, what feat does King have over Queen what he couldn't do better to justify this question?

Well, entertain me Wanker boy :pepecafe:
Yes he is, as when the effect of the drug wear off he will feel double the pain. He is effectively fighting a YC1 on a time limit, and might i remind you, it took Luffy 12 hours to beat one of these.

Characters apearing on the same pannels is some completely retarded logic to power scale them...

Guess they are equal now, huh?

Saying this BS is why i say you have no idea what a combat feat even is LOL

-Big mom only passed out because she recovered her memories, not because Queen did any significant damage, memory she only lost because of King.
-Drake is trash.
-Thats not a combat feat AT ALL, if this retarded argument counts, then Caesar was the stronger character in the verse since he made everyone run away from his poisonous gas in punk hazard.
-He never fought marco 1v1 on par, only King did that. Queen was 1v1 chopper.

-King didnt just kick a ship, he kicked big moms ship with everyone inside.
-He fought marco 1v1 unlike queen that only got his ass beat by marco.
-Absolutely destroyed RS Sanji.

Asking what King could do better is retarded considering Queen and his weapons failed to stop big meme's ship, meanwhile King easily took care of that.

As expected of a kid fan, you cant even come up with half decent arguments LOL.

Last edited:
Big Mom did not pass because of Queen's headbutt. I mean that merely allowed her to regain her memories and at best contributed in fastening the process however caused by her starvation. If anything she might have been more vulnerable under that "mode". And I mean durability spectrum wise specifically.

As much as I think Yamato should be stronger EoS Oda will probably give Sanji some type of power up to put him around her level. If he does than Yamato more than likely isn’t Admiral lvl.