Current Events A Decade of Zoro Propaganda Down the Toilet-How Zoro Himself Destroyed the Swordsmen Narrative

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
King dropped and decapitated Raid Suit Sanji in a low or neg diff effort and since you brought that topic up here is why its a neg diff fight.
No, he absolutely did not. He tried to kill Raid Suit Sanji and failed miserably. Katakuri pummeled Ichiji into a coma without even trying, and Ichiji is more durable than Sanji Shishio lol. You are outright denying reality right now.

Not to mention King couldn’t overpower Sanji with a kick while Katakuri’s kicks match Snake Man’s attacks. So literally King’s biggest weaknesses is his sheer lack of speed against a speed demon like Katakuri, but Katakuri still has better AP than King anyway lol.

No, he absolutely did not. He tried to kill Raid Suit Sanji and failed miserably. Katakuri pummeled Ichiji into a coma without even trying, and Ichiji is more durable than Sanji Shishio lol. You are outright denying reality right now.

Not to mention King couldn’t overpower Sanji with a kick while Katakuri’s kicks match Snake Man’s attacks. So literally King’s biggest weaknesses is his sheer lack of speed against a speed demon like Katakuri, but Katakuri still has better AP than King anyway lol.
ichiji was literally down for a minute or less.

Reminder, Luffy vs Katakuri started like this:

Except this isn’t in any way proven, because not once has Fujitora ever fought without his sword. His entire fighting style is called “Gravity Blade”, why would you think he can fight without the blade? The two are equal in importance to how Fujitora fights.
A little OOT, but your post got me thinking: Could it be possible that it was Fujitora's cane-sword that ate the Zushi Zushi no Mi instead of Fuji himself? The fact that Fuji never used his gravity attacks without also using his cane-sword made me think this. :bamathink:

A little OOT, but your post got me thinking: Could it be possible that it was Fujitora's cane-sword that ate the Zushi Zushi no Mi instead of Fuji himself? The fact that Fuji never used his gravity attacks without also using his cane-sword made me think this. :bamathink:
Didn't he lifted the marine ship before Green Bit while eating ramen?