A generation of weak men

Goddamn furry shit everytime bro :kuzanshut: jk, ily and your memes
Post automatically merged:

Even the last humans on earth will be absolute trashbags and so shitty that their demise will be nothing to cry about.

The only cure for humans is death.
I hope for our own sake we learn to live together with our differences. we need not be the same, just resilient for those who are different. Working together for an outcome is much cleaner than working against each other. Harshest reality is we all fight for what we've been taught is right

Goddamn furry shit everytime bro :kuzanshut: jk, ily and your memes
Post automatically merged:

I hope for our own sake we learn to live together with our differences. we need not be the same, just resilient for those who are different. Working together for an outcome is much cleaner than working against each other. Harshest reality is we all fight for what we've been taught is right
I think the internet and globalization in general have done wonders for people's tolerance.Most people have a general picture about the most famous/dominant cultures and can respect them.

B

Ballel

I hope for our own sake we learn to live together with our differences. we need not be the same, just resilient for those who are different. Working together for an outcome is much cleaner than working against each other.
Would be beautiful but won't happen.
Sadly it's too late for that.
People prefer to believe liars and destructors instead of using their heads.

B

Ballel

Most people have a general picture about the most famous/dominant cultures and can respect them
Everything about the expression "famous and dominant cultures" is profoundly wrong.
Oppressing minorities is ok then?
That's what I mean when I say people are disgusting.

I never said all humans should be killed.

I mean, people will always kill each other. They never learn.
After millennia of human civilization, people still didn't stop killing and abusing each other.

It's sad but it's true.
This is reality.
Even the last humans on earth will be absolute trashbags and so shitty that their demise will be nothing to cry about.

The only cure for humans is death.
when you say the cure for humanity is literally death.

And how you cause death is literally kill.
You should rethink about your stalemate.

My final thoughts on this thread: Yubel is right.Modern conditions/lifestyle made us weaker/lazier than older generations.But i think we are better intellectually and also morally.Criminality is lower nowadays. We are also more industrious and richer. The main problem i see with first world people is the lack of spiritual guidance,many people don't take religion seriously anymore.
That's my 2 cents on this problem.

B

Ballel

when you say the cure for humanity is literally death.

And how you cause death is literally kill.
You should rethink about your stalemate.
What's so hard to understand about it?

We can try to be good people. But at the end of the day, most of us won't change.

Only when we're dead we stop hating and harming each other.
Evil people stop being evil after they have died. Also, the dead don't suffer.

There will only be peace after death.

When observing chickens its amazing how different males and females behave.

Male Chickens: Fight each other to the death over their territory/harem.
Female Chickens: Establish a pecking order to select a leader chicken.

These behaviors are simple at their core but in their interaction create the world.

I think with modern psychology and good understanding humans have become like Chicken in a way, that smart people can manipulate the masses without them even noticing it, keeping them in a giant open air animal farm, creating order from chaos. That is how it has been for the last 1000 years or so.