Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Idk who the girls on this forum are. I just snagged AL's list. I'm sorry ๐Ÿ˜…
Post automatically merged:

And I do, studies have proved what I'm saying to be true, if you want to be in denial that's on you but do it somewhere else.
Several studies dont make a proof.

We can only theorize like I said before, I think it's definitely related to the current state of affairs concerning men we've been discussing this thread.
Ohhh so You can theorize, but when other theories arise theyre full of shit? Get the fuck out ya troglodyte

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
One of us

One of us

One of us
Yes.

Light is actually a lady.
Tell them Flowa sis :D

Wasn't it just girls? :choppawhat: Wait a minute...
I am actually a lady. :blobdj:

Idk who the girls on this forum are. I just snagged AL's list. I'm sorry ๐Ÿ˜…

Several studies dont make a proof.
It's OK Krusha, this time. :noo:

lmfao, wtf is this thread. I havent read the 19 page discussion, I will just reply based on Yubel's first post.

Your "is covid real?" thread was disrespectful to millions of people who suffered and died of the virus. "I talk in a direct manner" is no excuse for being insensitive towards people's suffering. A real man is respectful towards others.

That said, I agree with your main points of this thread. Men are becoming more feminine. I am not going to grossly oversimplify the narrative and say men losing their masculinity because they are becoming stay-at-home parents or doing household works more than ever. I dont have an issue with those as modern day family and job life can be very complex. Whats making males more feminine is stupid things like dancing in Tiktok videos or trying to look cuter (look at those fucking K-pop idols) with makeups and shit. I am afraid we are heading towards a society where such males will become the epitome of manhood.

Last edited: