Bougya A List Of Elder Lee Hung’s Personal Bitches

Whatever makes you happy sentibottom
:kobeha:
Shh, it's alright bud, Aramaki's black blade doesn't exist, it can't hurt you.
There is no use in borrowing other guy's insult either because there is nothing which makes me a bottom bitch for liking a funny thread like that, lol.
I get you're butthurt at Lee for baiting you like that but you gotta keep releasing your frustrations on said person, not on me.

There is no use in borrowing other guy's insult either because there is nothing which makes me a bottom bitch for liking a funny thread like that, lol.
I get you're butthurt at Lee for baiting you like that but you gotta keep releasing your frustrations on said person, not on me.
You said " its better being a bottom"
No comeback from that rest :josad:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Zip it up when ur done
So you finished
Finished with what?
Oh now I know what you meant. You better show it to me how it's done since you're being an expert at it:

Thats yours and the admiral fans skill since gb got introduced with the blade
Doing tricks on it :michalaugh:
Speaking from experience, I see. :suresure:
Nah just watched you perform them in dis thread :kobeha:
It might not be the performance you're used to experience.
You better collect some swords to do your daily throat gymnastics again bud.

As far as this is amusing to dunk on you like that, I'll stop at this part.
Yeah bro all this throat game you did exhausted you
Have a nice day you can rest
I wasn't even glazing Lee like that unlike your daily throating exercises when it comes to certain sword activities.
Now I can't speak for the fact that you're currently foaming and fuming at this thread? Because this just confirms my initial point. :milaugh:
You said u gonna stop
:ohreally:
Bro s a throat boss and a bottom now
To funny :michalaugh:
Dude really was pissed enough to quote another post of mine. Didn't know this thread triggered you that much. :milaugh:
Whatever makes you happy sentibottom
:kobeha:
You said " its better being a bottom"
No comeback from that rest :josad:
"... than being his personal bitch"*.
Bros not even quoting the whole thing anymore. Forget me being Lee's bottom bitch, you can't even hop off my dick. :josad:
But being his bottom means ur his bitch :willight:
I know your reading comprehension is bad but this is reaching a new low. :gokulaugh:
This is the closest we're ever going to get to witnessing Greek philosophers debating logic and metaphysics in ancient Athens

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
You know it's a perfect bait thread when the users even start attacking the hype men. :milaugh:
I feel sorry for Toei catching strays over some power level debate they aren't even aware exists

I'm imagining someone from Toei searching their OP news and seeing this thread show up with them being called bitches

Aside from taking a third rate charcater drawn in background as a proof, you know anime and Digital colored manga don't come from Oda, no?

https://x.com/sandman_AP/status/1822506475698143537?t=XKtO_blcSuEWZBXCoBdgqw&s=19

If anything, the VCs, being a Databook, are canon.
Do you not know that the team who colors VC and Digital manga are the same. Like Digital manga is better in this aspect because Shueisha waits for it and fixes Digital manga when they made a mistake in VC.