Bougya A List Of Elder Lee Hung’s Personal Bitches

What up you godless thots,

Today is a monumentous day, as today I have personally come into possession of over one hundred and forty personal bitches. Everyone go ahead and congratulate my bitches for this illustrious honor:

@comrade, @Topi Jerami, @Shanks, @RayanOO, @Nidai_Kitetsu, @HA001, @Garp the Fist, @Guymieux, @Shiroyru, @Vlad D. Impaler, @BOCCHI, @Mr. Reloaded, @SmokedOut, @trav, @Rukusho, @Reign, @LolonoisZolo, @Himura, @Ryuarashi, @Red Admiral, @Just a member, @Awayeah, @CbShadow, @Thabeast, 9ShishiolsBack, @baboura, @zoroebok, @Virecit, @Den_Den_Mushi, @Kishido, @Fleet Leader Fenaker, @Ryuma, @Dark
Admiral, @Superior to you, @KageFumi, @Alter, kumae, @Hanzo hattori, @Marimo_420, @Daikenki, @Kiku, @RecoomeBoom, @mly90, @Roronoa-sama, @Gauntlet, @zhenon, @Debanv, @Malick the last Light, @Biff, @Y-foe, @Aster, @Oblivion, @pastorlul, @Roo, @Raphaelxblack, @Peroroncino, @BigAmmi, @ConquistadoR, @opml, @mOnst3Rx, @MonsterKaido, @Vanlax, @NAMELESS, @Windfall Island, @Owari Da, @nostromo, @KhunRan, @Sheer D. Lusion, @Malio, @Therefir, @Arthur Fleck, @Kaen, @mosyawe, @Scotch\No.3/, @Sterbeen, @Swallalala, @wrongidea, @Tyrant MUUGEN, @Vajabaja, @roronoa_fan, @Ilskandar1997, @SOKIN, @Fleet_AdmiralKoby, @BornInAbyss, @Sasparan, @Adamxero, @Jack D. Jobber, @hk1992, @JayKitetsu, @Franosuke, @zenox, @just-for-fun12, @Medieval Era, @Seatonnes, @Cyrus, @Unlimited
@Rulebook, @Pringles, @Blazing Lion, @DarkestKnightofSpoilers, @Gladwing0, @SoufianeKh, @Akagami Law, @Charlie, @Kerkovian, @Glahuh, @RomanRiquelme10, @OGshine, @Pandaman, @Monster
Zoro's Tesla Supplier, @ZoroFan23, @Demarlkh, @DenifClock, @Levi, @Peppercore, @Croco boy, @Leggendofkirk, @HellBlazer04, @Durableguy, @GUI VI, @Jaekins, @10tT1tan1cCapta1n, @Getku, @Agent31, @Darkvie123, @RebelliousSoma, @Mark chadsend, @taph, @Pizza the Ghoul, @DavyJones, @Sekai Saikyö @Mihawk, @Nadel, @Thunderbolt, @Nyos, @CaeDBoyd, @HurricaneBilly, @Kumathegoat, @D. Plant

Now I know what you’re thinking.

“But wait, Lee Sama, why do these guys get to be your bitches? Can’t I be your bitch as well?”

And the answer to that is, of course! There is no limit to the amount of bitches who get on their knees in service to my power, but today we’re here to honor the first one hundred and forty.

You see, this group of gigabrains has the illustrious dishonor of getting single handedly solo’d by me at a mere faction of my prime:

As this group voted “No!” In the question of does Ryokugyu have a black blade.

And of course, we now have the most official coloring of Ryokugyu that we’ve gotten yet:

“bUt WaIt!!!! DiDn’t ThE vIvRe CaRd StAfF wAtCh ThE aNiMe???!!!”

Turns out the entirety of Toei Animatiom are now my bitches as well. Everyone congratulate Toei Animation on becoming my personal bitches.

And on the subject of slobbery pregnant canines, everyone go ahead and congratulate the WorstGen mod staff as well:

@Aids Sama @Booger @Bitcho @Thot D. Slut @Jiihad (we cool) @Kiwithot @Gnatalicka @Pansexual @Pot Inhaler @BraiyanOO @TheAidsStrickenClitGauntlet @Titty_Milk @Uncle Pan’s Cum Dumpster

^Anytime you guys feel like having your noses broken by a pair of huge, whopping, hairy tentacles, give me a call and I’ll be glad drag my sweaty ballsack across your useless faces.

Alright that does it from me! Let the festivities commence to celebrate the crowning of my army of personal bitches!

@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Veku @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Djordje @BaboonMihawk @Negan @The Buddha @Djordje @Germinator @DarkestKnightofSpoilers
Probably the sickest burn in the history of the forum, Lee. The Admiralbros ain't kiddin' about what you gonna unleash once Aramaki's black blade is confirmed. :ihaha:

Do you not know that the team who colors VC and Digital manga are the same. Like Digital manga is better in this aspect because Shueisha waits for it and fixes Digital manga when they made a mistake in VC.
No, I do not, becuase as far as I know it's not the same. And the little differences such as the one you pointed out stem from this fact.
The colored manga Is a product Shueisha publishes, but It's not directly tied to Oda; VCs are a Databook, so by deinfiton the second Canon source after the manga, same as Blue Deep and all the other databook.

And btw, VCs are corrected too when they are wrong. Happened a fair number of times.

No, I do not, becuase as far as I know it's not the same. And the little differences such as the one you pointed out stem from this fact.
The colored manga Is a product Shueisha publishes, but It's not directly tied to Oda; VCs are a Databook, so by deinfiton the second Canon source after the manga, same as Blue Deep and all the other databook.

And btw, VCs are corrected too when they are wrong. Happened a fair number of times.
I didnt say they are the same, the coloring team is the same Shueisha colors it. Oda involves with vivre card info not the colors as you can see all of VC colors are from the digital manga and even the one in Lees post is wrong because there is no haki on GB.

VC cant be changed when there is a mistake because they are printed not digital.

I didnt say they are the same, the coloring team is the same Shueisha colors it. Oda involves with vivre card info not the colors as you can see all of VC colors are from the digital manga and even the one in Lees post is wrong because there is no haki on GB.
We don't know who Is personally involved and anyway, as I said, the VCs are canonical as a Databook: the coloring in VC, not in the colored manga, Is Canon.

There Is not much to say beyond this: they are a Databook, like the Blue Deep and others, and are Canon as any databook.

The only thing that can overrule them Is a colorspread.

VC cant be changed when there is a mistake because they are printed not digital.
VC got corrected plenty of times. They have done a serie of small errors during these years, all correceted in the online version.
You can find the list in the wiki page dedicated to the VCs.

Last edited: