Announcement A Loss In Our Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Man, sad to hear that. RIP Boss. I have a younger brother right now so I can understand how Boss' brother felt. Condolences to him and his family. Saw couple of his threads in Oro Jackson so I can tell he's a quality poster. Didn't communicate much here except when we were debating about Mihawk being one of the strongest characters alive in EOS and in PM where he's wondering about my avatar of Licht Bach (the same one that I'm wearing right now). So I'm wearing this set out of respect for him I guess.

Hello, members of Worstgen, we bring you to this thread in order to make known the death of one of our members. Most of you are already aware of this but to those who don't, @BossYimz has recently passed away unexpectedly. Here is the post from his brother to inform us of this tragedy:

I did not personally know BossYimz but I had come to know him as a modest and intelligent user. The staff collectively wishes our condolences to his family. To lose a brother and son is a different level of pain that cannot be summed up with words.

Rest in Peace, BossYimz.
Rest in Peace :( I'm new in this forum, so I didn't know him, but I offer my condolences to the family. He was so young...that's sad...Man, watch the end of One Piece with us!
ps. I just learned he was a big fan of Zoro ... he already deserves all my respect!

Hello, members of Worstgen, we bring you to this thread in order to make known the death of one of our members. Most of you are already aware of this but to those who don't, @BossYimz has recently passed away unexpectedly. Here is the post from his brother to inform us of this tragedy:

I did not personally know BossYimz but I had come to know him as a modest and intelligent user. The staff collectively wishes our condolences to his family. To lose a brother and son is a different level of pain that cannot be summed up with words.

Rest in Peace, BossYimz.
Damn Man,R.I.P.,Looks like the new mutant corona virus,Just when things were starting to get back to normal ......Who could have imagined

Status
Not open for further replies.