Anime & Manga A lot of Zoros' Attacks Should Miss

If Zolo's quirk bled into his fights (like Curlybrow) he would be________popular

• More

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Just as

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Less

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Y'know, cuz he gets lost in a straight line
:kayneshrug:
Its a great idea, me and friend had this as a running joke for a few years. It would be so funny if Zoros attacks got "lost" sometimes and it could have been attributed to having a "cursed sword" if Oda didn't retcon them but also it would mean, it would need to happen since he got the Sandai too lol. Given how the Nidai was "lost" for most of Wano at least, it would have worked too!

Imagine if him losing his eye made him less accurate too? Lol.

Unfortunately I can see a lot of Zoro fans hating this and taking it too seriously though. Oda could compensate by making his attacks stronger or and just as lethal as they should be but still? It would have been fun anyway!

Zoro has the funniest running gag on the crew too, literally running even as he runs in the wrong direction! Simple, wholesome and brilliant gag! (That wasn't flanderised as hell post TS either)

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You depicted your headcanon based on oda's retcon, that's different from an explanation
He has shown us haki on Zoro back in Alabasta, 20 years later he explained the same on Luffy.
He has shown us how DFs are created with Zoro back in EL, 15 years later he explained it on Luffy...
He has been showing us for 25 years what a Conqueror looks like without telling us he is one.
Zoro is Oda's "show don't tell" narrative device.
Asura has been explained from the start as a manifestation through willpower.

He has shown us haki on Zoro back in Alabasta, 20 years later he explained the same on Luffy.
He has shown us how DFs are created with Zoro back in EL, 15 years later he explained it on Luffy...
He has been showing us for 25 years what a Conqueror looks like without telling us he is one.
Zoro is Oda's "show don't tell" narrative device.
Asura has been explained from the start as a manifestation through willpower.
"Show, don't Tell" could the same logic be applied for supposed awakenings from crocodile, ace, kaido and big mom???

Unfortunately I can see a lot of Zoro fans hating this and taking it too seriously though. Oda could compensate by making his attacks stronger or and just as lethal as they should be but still? It would have been fun anyway!

Zoro has the funniest running gag on the crew too, literally running even as he runs in the wrong direction! Simple, wholesome and brilliant gag! (That wasn't flanderised as hell post TS either)
That's also something I'm curious about
Sanji's my fav, IN SPITE his running gag & my guess is most of his fans feel the same way rather than enjoy it
Zolo's gag would probably be less debilitating, but I wonder if his fanbase accept it as more to love or just write him off