General & Others A new perspective on Gojo vs Sukuna

After the last ch it was revealed yuji since birth had a finger sealed in him to make him strong enough to be a sukuna vessel.No wonder he was so strong with no ce.
This means that Idolo Sukuna was never at 20 fingers vs Fraudjo Satoru.
1 finger is Yuji
2nd was at Gojo
No wonder Kenjaku wanted to give Sukuna the mummy bcs if he found all 19 with it the mummy he wouldve been at 20
Not only Sukuna held back vs Gojo,bro was not even at full power
Remember Sukuna got hit by void bcs of 0.1 sec difference
Sukuna never needed Mahoraga for Gojo ,it was Gege s way to give Fraudjo his credit

@Ven437 @EmperorKinyagi @zenox @HA001 @Enzo @Marimo_420 @Tyrant MUUGEN @MonsterKaido @matt245 @Shiroyru @notAfanboy @Gol D. Roger etc

At this point, I think Gojo was suicidal and just wanted a good fight.

Let's acknowledge the fact that Gojo agreed Sukuna is stronger. I want to criticize Gege (for sidelining Megumi), but I respect his choice. At least, he did not chicken out and gave us an amazing fight.
However, WCS could have been avoided somehow, or just died with Mahoraga. I just hate it, because instead of a new PU, Gege should have allowed Sukuna to use something else from his arsenal.

Let's acknowledge the fact that Gojo agreed Sukuna is stronger. I want to criticize Gege (for sidelining Megumi), but I respect his choice. At least, he did not chicken out and gave us an amazing fight.
However, WCS could have been avoided somehow, or just died with Mahoraga. I just hate it, because instead of a new PU, Gege should have allowed Sukuna to use something else from his arsenal.
Didnt liked 10s either :few:

Didnt liked 10s either :few:
Nobody liked that 10Shit.

Sukuna had so much to offer, but Gege just made him Mahoraga merchant and gradually cleave/dismantle also became boring.

I hope Sukuna goes all out against Yuji now (not against the merger). There is still time, I am still hopeful.

nah , thats simply the winner mentality
cant clown gojo for this
his opponent was simply too strong and gojo still went out with the best performance he can give

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
After the last ch it was revealed yuji since birth had a finger sealed in him to make him strong enough to be a sukuna vessel.No wonder he was so strong with no ce.
This means that Idolo Sukuna was never at 20 fingers vs Fraudjo Satoru.
1 finger is Yuji
2nd was at Gojo
No wonder Kenjaku wanted to give Sukuna the mummy bcs if he found all 19 with it the mummy he wouldve been at 20
Not only Sukuna held back vs Gojo,bro was not even at full power
Remember Sukuna got hit by void bcs of 0.1 sec difference
Sukuna never needed Mahoraga for Gojo ,it was Gege s way to give Fraudjo his credit

@Ven437 @EmperorKinyagi @zenox @HA001 @Enzo @Marimo_420 @Tyrant MUUGEN @MonsterKaido @matt245 @Shiroyru @notAfanboy @Gol D. Roger etc
it’s hard to actually understand the translation here cause it’s multiple it’s not saying there is one finger sealed in Yuji it’s saying “…the cursed objects that are Sukunas fingers” - hence multiple it’s not stating there is one finger sealed in Yuji.

it’s hard to actually understand the translation here cause it’s multiple it’s not saying there is one finger sealed in Yuji it’s saying “…the cursed objects that are Sukunas fingers” - hence multiple it’s not stating there is one finger sealed in Yuji.
Im not using official bcs the translator is mid

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Idk he might still have hiten :few:
pretty sure he would’ve used it by now if he did, he only had kamutoke cause Yoruzu, she died over 1000 years ago so he lost them somehow before her death or else she wouldn’t have needed to recreate him a new one.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Im not using official bcs the translator is mid
if you’re going by tcb then there isn’t anything there that even notes a finger is sealed in Yuji to begin with.

you’re better going with John’s official translations for this point to be made.

if you’re going by tcb then there isn’t anything there that even notes a finger is sealed in Yuji to begin with.

you’re better going with John’s official translations for this point to be made.
I saw the translation by the dude who officialy translated ch 236 which says yuji was born with a finger
Not john werry
Even the japanese talk about yuji having a finger since born

Wow, so if Sharingan Eyes = Kuchiyose from Megumi's clan.

Then we have 18 Fingers Sukuna+Kuchiyose jutsus > Sharingan Eyes.

That means Gojo is <= 18 Fingers Sukuna+Kuchiyose.

Gojo is still 2 times stronger than 20 Fingers Sukuna, maybe even stronger than 21 fingers if some mistaken his dick with a finger.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
He didnt bcs yuji still has a part of sukuna s soul inside him aka 1 finger
no he doesn’t….

he has his fathers soul which are one in the same, Sukuna says this himself…. He even reiterates that his other half’s soul was wandering until Kenjaku found him…