General & Others A new perspective on Gojo vs Sukuna

how long do you think it takes for Sukuna to create a world slash copying their fight?

its clear he was unable to use kamino so thats already null and void so that leaves cleave/dismantle to bypass gojos infinity...
he doesnt need either of these attacks
he just needs to go back to his true form and break this stalemate

& he still gets hit with UV cause he would still need to heal his CT which is what caught him to begin with..
that again never happens since true form sukuna never gets caught in UV cause the stalemate never happens
sukuna will NEVER need to heal his ct since malevolent shrine never gets destroyed

the fight is a simple rinse and repeat of gojo getting out of MS and healing his brain till the point that he toasts it

after that its ggs

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双

that again never happens since true form sukuna never gets caught in UV cause the stalemate never happens
sukuna will NEVER need to heal his ct since malevolent shrine never gets destroyed

the fight is a simple rinse and repeat of gojo getting out of MS and healing his brain till the point that he toasts it

after that its ggs

what exactly does his "true" form do for sukuna here again?

after that its ggs

He is not sure meaning is he doesn't
But now we know he would beat him
True form doesn't change anything

He is not sure meaning is he doesn't
copium
But now we know he would beat him
more copium + headcanon + going against the character themselves
True form doesn't change anything
way more copium + extreme headcanon + going against the character themselves + autism

i am simply using gojo's words to powerscale them , u are using gibberish and ur glazing for gojo to powerscale this

Sukuna vs Gojo just like testing his new Vessel.
Gojo had H2H advantage because Sukuna usually using 4 Hands, and 2 Hands is like 50% Handicap .
Sukuna knew that Gojo can Oneshot Mahoraga but he still use it anyway, for fun.

First rule of writing, show it don't say it.

If author needed to have Gojo saying it. That's because he messed up in showing it. That means Sukuna only won because of plot armor.
lerrera the speed reader as usual

gege was absolutely perfect in showing sukuna's superiority while at the same time making the fight look good and close

gege was absolutely perfect in showing sukuna's superiority while at the same time making the fight look good and close
I’m sure you were there when the fight was happening week to week. It was nonstop clown memes and Sukuna fans were upset because everytime Sukuna opened his mouth or did something Gojo would match or overcome him. Gege really needed Sukuna to use the reincarnate at the end and then completely outclass him instead of the Kashimo fight. Tbh Kashimo deserved better too

The fact that sukuna didnt used domain amp most of the fight bcs of adaptation :ihaha:
Imagine he focuses only on it all the domain battles + true form
Gg

I’m sure you were there when the fight was happening week to week. It was nonstop clown memes and Sukuna fans were upset because everytime Sukuna opened his mouth or did something Gojo would match or overcome him. Gege really needed Sukuna to use the reincarnate at the end and then completely outclass him instead of the Kashimo fight. Tbh Kashimo deserved better too
not at fuckin all lol
I always knew the debate was over ever since this panel dropped

Heck this panel is also icing on the cake

Gojo is genuinely confused on what the fuck sukuna is doing and that he should have had an easier time before

Clown memes doesn’t matter here
It was simple slander from people who read the manga using tik tok and don’t understand how this fight is going
Kusakabe and the gang literally said that sukuna is still holding back and people hard denied that
Reading this manga week to week was a great experience and u will actually notice how these 2 kept outplaying each other
It was never a gojo domination throughout the entire fight

The fact that sukuna didnt used domain amp most of the fight bcs of adaptation :ihaha:
Imagine he focuses only on it all the domain battles + true form
Gg
Fuga , world cut , Hiten , kamutoke
All of these are simple overkills for gojo

sukuna can beat his ass with just dismantle and cleave

copium

more copium + headcanon + going against the character themselves

way more copium + extreme headcanon + going against the character themselves + autism

i am simply using gojo's words to powerscale them , u are using gibberish and ur glazing for gojo to powerscale this
what you write is copium

He says he is not sure if he could beat him even without Ten Shadows because he doesn't know his other abilities
here he lost due Megumis CT
we know Sukuna couldn't use "open" and Gojo beat him 3 times in a one o one match
Gojo >Sukuna

what you write is copium

He says he is not sure if he could beat him even without Ten Shadows because he doesn't know his other abilities
here he lost due Megumis CT
we know Sukuna couldn't use "open" and Gojo beat him 3 times in a one o one match
Gojo >Sukuna
:pepecopium:

Lol he can't use open confirmed Gojo CT>Sukuna
Without Ten shadows Sukuna has nothing in his arsenal hahaha its funny how you guys can't answer to this
I have alrdy answered the debate against mugen lol
U are the one who is repeating sukuna not using open like an AI bot when I have alrdy said that’s not even necessary 😂😂

I have alrdy answered the debate against mugen lol
U are the one who is repeating sukuna not using open like an AI bot when I have alrdy said that’s not even necessary 😂😂
But it was debunked 😂😂
He remarks he lost due Megumi but isn't sure
What does isn't sure mean ??????
Hmm copium or you being unable gasp the sentence ?
:choppawhat:

But it was debunked 😂😂
Reallly ? Where ?
where was the point debunked that if sukuna had his true form
He would have not went into a stalemate with gojo since true form kuna packs better strength than meguna in cqc and thus even a difference of 0.001 seconds gives him the win
He remarks he lost due Megumi but isn't sure
He remarks he can’t beat 10 shadow - less sukuna
Ur entire debate is hanging on ‘ not sure ‘
Gojo has sukuna winning against him more times than losing
It’s not a simple 50-50 lol
Just read the sentence without agenda glasses and u can easily understand it
Hmm copium or you being unable gasp the sentence ?
:choppawhat:
Unable to grasp something I don’t even care abt ?
Cause in this thread I have never mentioned fuga being the winning factor against gojo
It’s just coming from ur side

On closer examination, Sukuna definitely is changing the guaranteed hit.

The streaks of light swirling around him cannot be slashes since that stopped.

@zenox @NikaInParis @notAfanboy @TheKnightOfTheSea @Roo @kom5
Reallly ? Where ?
where was the point debunked that if sukuna had his true form
He would have not went into a stalemate with gojo since true form kuna packs better strength than meguna in cqc and thus even a difference of 0.001 seconds gives him the win
it was debunked when Gojo fought Maho, Nue and the great Sukuna 1 vs 3 and bested them having two extra arms without Maho and Nue doesn't change the fact that Gojo is superior in hand to hand combat he beat 3 bodes with 6 arms aaaand DEBUNKED LOL (where can I find spongebob memes ??) your argument is "dismantled"
Also Gojo owned him 3 times in a direct clash he beat him up to the point he couldn't maintain his domain and couldn't use his ultimate attack "Open" 4 arms Sukuna would suffer the same fate Gojo is simpler faster and superior in hand to hand

He remarks he can’t beat 10 shadow - less sukuna
Ur entire debate is hanging on ‘ not sure ‘
Gojo has sukuna winning against him more times than losing
It’s not a simple 50-50 lol
Just read the sentence without agenda glasses and u can easily understand it
Not sure has a meaning what could it mean ???? mhhh you cant ignore parts of sentences that's why you prob misunderstand most things in your life "not sure" means not sure here a definition for not sure: "not marked by or given to feelings of confident certainty : not sure. was unsure of what to do " you see he is unsure if he could beat him without 10s that also means 10s was the reason he lost right now we know he couldn't use OPEN against him ergo Gojo would win

Unable to grasp something I don’t even care abt ?
Cause in this thread I have never mentioned fuga being the winning factor against gojo
It’s just coming from ur side
its the only thing he has other than Dismantle/cleave which are useless against Gojo