General & Others A question for recovering spoilers addicts

Did it significantly increase your enjoyment when reading a chapter ? I’m considering quitting reading spoilers to let myself be surprised but I think I need to know it’s really worth it to resist the temptation to read them.

Did it significantly increase your enjoyment when reading a chapter ? I’m considering quitting reading spoilers to let myself be surprised but I think I need to know it’s really worth it to resist the temptation to read them.
Yeah, I enjoy the chapter way more when it doesn't get spoiled. It's nice being surprised as you read.

Back when I didn't give up on one piece yet, I was reading only the chapter, if you like one piece as much as once did I before Oda ruined it, then you better read only the chapter.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Ehh...I’ve been checking spoilers on a weekly basis for half my life now, and it hasn’t improved or diminished my enjoyment of the actual chapter. Spoilers for any piece of media/entertainment have never bothered me; I’m gonna find out what happens in something sooner or later, and I prefer not having to wait the few extra days to know what’s up.