Speculations A simple reason why Koby will definitely defeat Boa

(1) Boa is not "YC" class. She has advanced Hakis, CoC, and a hax DF.

(2) You need to be Admiral level to beat her 1 v. 1. Koby is nowhere near Admiral level. Beating Boa is an EOS goal for Koby.

Imagine thinking a guy who is 2 ranks away from Vice Admiral is going to beat someone who creams every single VIce Admiral.

This the strongest VA and the head of Marineford right now.

If Boa gets defeated it'll be a team including an Admiral. Koby will be the water boy at best.
A bloodlusted Boa couldn't defeat pre-ts Smoker (despite having no problem attacking marines)
She's the most overrated character in the series by far

Reminder that in canon Boa had to use her fruit to destroy Pacifistas.
Whitebeard used his DF to destroy some random Vice-Admiral. Is this your "logic"?

A bloodlusted Boa couldn't defeat pre-ts Smoker (despite having no problem attacking marines)
She's the most overrated character in the series by far
:seriously::seriously::seriously: She literally broke his jitte without trying.

Whitebeard used his DF to destroy some random Vice-Admiral. Is this your "logic"?

The difference is said Pacifista barely budged implying that the physical force of her kick did literally nothing and it was all her fruit
Post automatically merged:

@sanjikun She also literally got completely out sped and blitzed by Marco who saved Luffy from Aokiji

The difference is said Pacifista barely budged implying that the physical force of her kick did literally nothing and it was all her fruit
Post automatically merged:

@sanjikun She also literally got completely out sped and blitzed by Marco who saved Luffy from Aokiji
Man, you're really desperate. Boa walking/running to Aokiji got outsped by Marco flying at top speed? Cool.

Boa Hancock won't be defeated... if she does then it will be a major event because Amazon lily is not a pirate crew it's a kingdom...falling of a kingdom is a major deal.
And no way Koby is going to fight Hancock...or defeat let alone... They are both Luffy fans..they will try to help each other.

I am so excited to see Hancock and Mihawk after Wano at this point. Lots of people are about to eat crow no matter what. Not even going to be that salty if it ends up being me but MAN I would lose my shit if next time we see Mihawk and Hancock they whopped the Marines ass. People have been wanking Greenbull over the last couple of months, could you imagine the backpedal if Boa Hancock beat him? So many people put this woman so low in the power hierarchy that its crazy to me. To even suggest that current Coby beats her is completely nuts.

Last edited:
(1) Boa is not "YC" class. She has advanced Hakis, CoC, and a hax DF.

(2) You need to be Admiral level to beat her 1 v. 1. Koby is nowhere near Admiral level. Beating Boa is an EOS goal for Koby.

Imagine thinking a guy who is 2 ranks away from Vice Admiral is going to beat someone who creams every single VIce Admiral.

This the strongest VA and the head of Marineford right now.

If Boa gets defeated it'll be a team including an Admiral. Koby will be the water boy at best.
Momonga didn’t learn advanced haki from garp

What about Fujitora?

If the marines dont send he after her they have the worst inteligence in the world.

I dont think Coby can deal with Hancock, she seems to be at least as strong as Doffy. But he could defeat ond of the gorgon sisters and ger a promotion to Rear admiral or something like that.

Coby wont be admiral in the EoS

The Pink Dolphin is a Myth in South America About a "Pink Dolphin" Manipulating Women in the Amazon Rain Forest....
Do what you will with that Information
Maybe Coby tricks or convinces Boa with information and Boa joins sword. Boa hates WG, and Sword might be an anti-WG faction in the making considering the level of distrust Sengoku and co. already has at the higher-ups

I don’t see Coby beating Boa as it will diminish Boa’s hype after being gone in a decade. Coby has all the time to grow in EOS or epilogue without destroying other fan favorite characters’ portrayal or reputation

In my opinion, the reasons why Coby should defeat Boa have nothing to do with pointless power levels but:

1) Coby needs to grow narratively, Boa doesn't.

2) Coby and Boa both admire Luffy, Oda should build a plot that allows both of them to chat and find it, and impact the bigger picture from it. Boa being his prisoner is the perfect way to achieve it.

3) Coby belongs to the main antagonistic group for end of series, whatever happens here should serve to elicit the incoming plot of Luffy confronting the World Government directly.

Of course, the whole SWORD plot and Boa's opposition to the World Government plus Coby being a good marine should be relevant here.