Speculations A simple reason why Koby will definitely defeat Boa

Warlords have become so irrelevant that even Coby is kicking their asses. (Imagine @Plex's face when Captain Morgan's fodder son makes Doflamingo his bitch.)
I've rooted for Helmeppo. I put him over Koby.
Post automatically merged:

You know what I think it hillarious?

The fact that his animal according to Oda is a dolphin.

So his admiral name will be “Pink Dolphin”
That's taking offense to Dolphins everywhere.

In my opinion Boa has CoC coating and is stronger than Yamato and current Zoro but still weaker than Benn Beckmann. I actually rank the OG Schibukai as follows Moria YC3 lvl, Croccodile YC1lvl, Doffy YC1 lvl, Kuma YC1 level, Weevil YC1+ lvl, Hancock YC1+ lvl and Mihawk as Yonko level
Mihawk is Vista level at best

Imagine thinking Coby's gonna become an admiral by losing his first real fight in the series. I was very 50-50 on it before but recently I've been thinking that it's real important for Coby to win this one.

(1) Boa is not "YC" class. She has advanced Hakis, CoC, and a hax DF.

(2) You need to be Admiral level to beat her 1 v. 1. Koby is nowhere near Admiral level. Beating Boa is an EOS goal for Koby.

Imagine thinking Coby's gonna become an admiral by losing his first real fight in the series. I was very 50-50 on it before but recently I've been thinking that it's real important for Coby to win this one.
Imagine thinking a guy who is 2 ranks away from Vice Admiral is going to beat someone who creams every single VIce Admiral.

This the strongest VA and the head of Marineford right now.

If Boa gets defeated it'll be a team including an Admiral. Koby will be the water boy at best.

(1) Boa is not "YC" class. She has advanced Hakis, CoC, and a hax DF.

(2) You need to be Admiral level to beat her 1 v. 1. Koby is nowhere near Admiral level. Beating Boa is an EOS goal for Koby.

Imagine thinking a guy who is 2 ranks away from Vice Admiral is going to beat someone who creams every single VIce Admiral.

This the strongest VA and the head of Marineford right now.

If Boa gets defeated it'll be a team including an Admiral. Koby will be the water boy at best.
Reminder that in canon Boa had to use her fruit to destroy Pacifistas.