[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game of Thrones Mafia - Day 5

Final Vote Count

Melkor 11 - Dofla, Ratchet, Phoenix, Doddsy, TPein, Kagurashii, Lethal, YTW, Ekko, RippedCal, Melkor
Lethal 1 - Prof, Hime

And now the rains weep o'er his hall ...

Tywin Lannister
Godfather, 1x BP, 1x Census, 2x Framer/Lawyer, 2x Political Instinct, Alert

‘A lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep’

Congratulations, you are Tywin Lannister, Lannister Alliance Aligned! The Patriarch of the Lannister family, and a cold, calculating man with a gift for both warfare and political intrigue, you are the bedrock of the Lannister family, and a formidable opponent. Over the years, you have cultivated a reputation of uncompromising ruthlessness, and a determination that your family (and by extension, your own) legacy will live on, even at one point earning the grudging respect of the notoriously difficult to impress Queen of Thorns, Olenna Tyrell.

You possess an eye for talent, and have a gift for seeing those around you for what they truly are - except for an emotional blind spot concerning your son, Tyrion …

In this game, you have the following roles:

- Godfather (Your word will be considered final in the event of any factional dispute)

- 1x Bulletproof (You will survive the first regular killing action you are targeted with)

- Investigation Immunity (You will return favorable results to investigations attempting to unearth your alignment or role. Your alignment will appear as Rebellion Aligned, and your role as a Census)

- Alert Townie ( You will learn the identity of any visiting player)

- 2x Political Instinct (Once per cycle, you may enlist me to provide you with a hint regarding crafting a fake claim for you or your team)

- 2x Framer/Lawyer (You may target a player, and if they are non-mafia, they will investigate as Lannister Alliance Aligned, and if they are mafia, they will investigate as Rebellion Aligned. Does not work on Investigation Immune players)

- 1x Census (You may receive the current alignment split from me at any time)

You win when you control the voting majority, and/or nothing can prevent this.

The boy was no fighter, it was true, but this was no way to die - Alone, in the dark and freezing ...

Pyp
Vanilla Townie

‘They’ll need an eighth hell to fit him in!’

Congratulations, you are Pyp, Rebellion Aligned! In the same recruitment class as Jon Snow for the Night’s Watch, you become one of his closest companions. You previously travelled the Seven Kingdoms with a mummer’s troupe before refusing to perform a sexual favour for a lord. Angered by your refusal, you were accused of stealing and were given a choice of losing your hand or being sent to the wall.

You habitually mock those around you, and are able to mimic voices and mannerisms effortlessly. Unfortunately, you are borderline incapable of fighting, or restraining your tendency to jape!

In this game, you have no role other than your vote.

It is now Night 5. You have 14 hours to get your roles in.

Game of Thrones Mafia - Night 5

His legend complete, Barristan the Bold could finally rest ...

Ser Barristan Selmy
Knight Cop, 2x Riposte

‘I took Robert's pardon, aye. I served him in Kingsguard and council. Served with the Kingslayer and others near as bad, who soiled the white cloak I wore.’

Congratulations, you are Ser Barristan Selmy, Targaryen Restoration Aligned! The former Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, you served under both the Mad King Aerys Targaryen II, and Robert Baratheon I, before being dismissed by King Joffrey Baratheon in just one of many of his blunders.

A famed knight and swordsman, you are counted by even Ser Jaime Lannister as a peer, even though you are advanced in age and nowhere near the force you once were. Brave, loyal, and honorable, no man can question your integrity, and you have resolved to never again defend a tyrant. You believe in the justice of your cause, and that of the Queen you now serve.

- Knight Cop (You may target a player and learn if they are an anointed knight of Westeros; this will be denoted by the presence of the word ‘Ser’ in their character title)

- 2x Riposte (You may adopt a defensive stance, and if targeted by any regular killing actions, you will reverse them onto the player targeting you)

The motives of the Targaryen Restoration are currently unclear.

He would no longer have a chance to accomplish any great deeds ...

Ser Jaime Lannister
Miller, Bodyguard, Oathkeeper

‘There are no men like me. Only me.’

Congratulations, you are Ser Jaime Lannister, Rebellion Aligned! The disgraced son of Tywin Lannister, you killed the previous king, Aerys Targaryen II during Robert Baratheon’s rebellion. Known outwardly as an opportunist, the truth is that you saved the city from Aerys’ command of being incinerated in wildfire. Your treachery is a stain on your honour, but you have renounced both you sister, Cersei, with whom you have had a lifelong incestuous relationship and are wholeheartedly devoted to, and your father who expected you to now break another vow and desert the Kingsguard to whom you are sworn.

Defeated by Robb Stark in the Battle of Whispering Wood, you spent a year in captivity of the northern forces, before being freed by Catelyn Stark against her son’s orders in exchange for you swearing a vow to return her daughters to her. Having been inspired by your captor, Brienne of Tarth, you armed and charged her with finding the Stark girls as promised.

Once arguably the strongest living swordsman in Westeros, you were maimed in captivity of the Brave Companions, who intended to ransom you to House Bolton. Having lost your sword hand, you can’t fight like you used to, but you intend to uphold your oaths nonetheless. You have been ruthlessly cast out by your father, and rejected by your sister. Having seen them for the monsters that they are, you have chosen to walk the path of justice...

- Miller (You will investigate as Lannister Alliance Aligned)

- Bodyguard (You may protect a target from regular killing actions at night. You may not target yourself)

- Oathkeeper (You possess the Valyrian steel sword Oathkeeper. You may give this to another player should you wish. You may inherit another sword to replace it ...)

You win when all threats to your alignment are eliminated.

A truly terrible way to die ...

Asha Greyjoy
3x Non-consecutive Commuter

'The Crow's Eye is a kraken. The elder brother comes before the younger. But I am the child of King Balon's body, so I come before you both.'

Conratulations, you are Asha Greyjoy, Rebellion Aligned! The daughter of Balon Greyjoy, you are an excellent captain and sailor, and a respectable fighter despite your high birth. You introduced yourself to your brother Theon when he returned to Pyke after 10 years a hostage as a common girl, and allowed him to try and seduce you as a test of what kind of man he had become... and now you know he isn't fit to lead. You have since heard rumours of his mutilation at the hands of the Bolton family...

After the death of your father, you vied for the crown at the Kingsmoot, but despite offering to rule as your uncle Victarion's queen, ultimately both of your claims were defeated by the Crow's Eye, Euron Greyjoy.

You have since fled the Iron Isles, knowing that your mad uncle and his dutiful brother will be in pursuit ...

- 3x Non-consecutive Commuter (You may commute at night and become untargetable to all actions. You may not commute on consecutive nights)

You win when all threats to your alignment are eliminated.

It is now Day 6. With 16 alive, 9 votes to lynch. You have 28 hours.

Can someone remind me what these ??? are?

1. Blue - Misamdei claim (?)
3. Zolo - ???
5. Ekkologix - Oberyn claim
6. Ratchet - Sam claim
7. Pot Goblin - ???
10. WakandaForever - Robb claim
12. Kagurashii - Sansa claim
13. LethalBanks - ???
15. Doddsy - ???
17. Phoenix D. King - ???
20. Dr_Professor83 - Joffrey claim
21. Yo Tan Wa - JS claim
25. Underworld Broker - Hound
26. hime - Mace claim (?)
27. DoflaMihawk - ???
28. KWEH - ???
31. Charlie - Mellisandre

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Can someone remind me what these ??? are?

1. Blue - Misamdei claim (?)
3. Zolo - ???
5. Ekkologix - Oberyn claim
6. Ratchet - Sam claim
7. Pot Goblin - ???
10. WakandaForever - Robb claim
12. Kagurashii - Sansa claim
13. LethalBanks - ???
15. Doddsy - ???
17. Phoenix D. King - ???
20. Dr_Professor83 - Joffrey claim
21. Yo Tan Wa - JS claim
25. Underworld Broker - Hound
26. hime - Mace claim (?)
27. DoflaMihawk - ???
28. KWEH - ???
31. Charlie - Mellisandre
Pot Goblin is Danny and Lethal is Bronn. Doddsy replaced Nana and their flavour name is Mace iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.