Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ratchet > Ekko > YTW

Ekko > Ratchet > YTW

Are both the same outcome there.
yes, i think
but the first order is the correct one. and you skip my lynch when he flips cersei.

im confirmed not to do night actions either via tweet and arp lol

literally got tracked by arp cuz he wanted to get town cred

i cant be red bruh

Emil

Certified Memelord
also that's an action ratchet submits

the entire red team doesnt know me much. ratchet could tell them to track ekko because he suspected me day 1 amd thinks he could catch me doing something sus for town cred for arp

didnt work out did it?

Emil

Certified Memelord
If there is an NK I think Ekko is NK.
there is no nk. ive offered multiple times to have people give me the swords or try to use of me or other players to confirm NK

also if im the NK why cant i roleblock ratchet/blue/prof to stop the sword from being passed out like candy?

tpein was getting roleblocked. why isnt ratchet too?

mind u NK shud be immune to winter

i will entertain all your tinfoils if the game does not end with ratchets Cersei flip

stay strong for now and lynch ratchet

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Dr_Professor83 You know better than to take Ekko offering his head tomorrow seriously. Tomorrow he will say it must be YTW and that as scum he would never out himself in that position because "it makes no sense from my pov". You know this. You can see him doing it. You just need to believe.

Emil

Certified Memelord
there was definitely something off with ratchet the moment pot gave his results ratchet called it tampered and tried to dismiss it and had yo tan as 3rd priority lynch

like wtf lol

he also wanted to end the day and lynch dofla before yotan could talk

and ofcourse hime listens because why not??

then kills broki who made it explicitly clear she is going for ratchet today. such a predictable kill btw

i mean it doesnt get any more obvious ratchet is red

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Dr_Professor83 You know better than to take Ekko offering his head tomorrow seriously. Tomorrow he will say it must be YTW and that as scum he would never out himself in that position because "it makes no sense from my pov". You know this. You can see him doing it. You just need to believe.
there will be no tomorow ratchet
ur flip ends the game

Ratchet flip gives the most info
I just don't like how he's so obsessed with surviving today - as if he's got an ace up his sleeve.

there is no nk. ive offered multiple times to have people give me the swords or try to use of me or other players to confirm NK

also if im the NK why cant i roleblock ratchet/blue/prof to stop the sword from being passed out like candy?

tpein was getting roleblocked. why isnt ratchet too?

mind u NK shud be immune to winter

i will entertain all your tinfoils if the game does not end with ratchets Cersei flip

stay strong for now and lynch ratchet
If you are so sure that Ratchet is last scum, would you be okay with us lynching you today if we promise to lynch Ratchet tomorrow if you flip green?

Lol but I won’t let him back out of it. I’ll hold him to that position mercilessly if he tries. And if I die then @Pot Goblin will do it for me lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
also we have arp legit trying to track me for town cred

and i dueled pero

like i just cant be red

i could be NK yes (pretty sure nk doesnt exist). we can explore that anytime if game doesnt end with ratchet flip.

otherwise not interested rn

Status
Not open for further replies.