[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
yo tans play didnt make much sense today and last day. i wonder why isnt he so confident in lynching ratchet. i hope he has reasons

@WakandaForever you psychiatric ability checks if someone did a kill in the same night as well?

lets say what if cersi did no kill all nights and just did a kill in the same night u checked her. will u see her doing a kill or no?

Game of Thrones Mafia - Day 9

Final Vote Count

Ratchet 5 - YTW, Ekko, Doddsy, Wakanda, Ratchet

The proud General thought fleetingly of his sons, even the cowardly one, as the noose was wrapped around his neck ...

Randyll Tarly
2x Motivator, 1x Defensive Formation, 1x Cavalry Charge, Heartsbane

‘It takes more than a pretty cloak to charge a shield wall. I was leading Mace Tyrell's van when you were still sucking on your mother’s teat.’

Congratulations, you are Randyll Tarly, Lannister Alliance Aligned! A former bannerman of Mace Tyrell, you were persuaded to join the Lannister cause by Jaime Lannister with the promise of being named Warden of the South upon the conclusion of the war. Renowned as the finest soldier and general in the land, your leadership was the cause of Robert Baratheon’s sole defeat at the battle of Ashford during his rebellion.

As a result of your affinity for warfare and martial prowess, you have no time or patience for your bookish son, Samwell Tarly, and had him exiled to the Night’s Watch under threat of his life. You are an inflexible, narrow minded man, with no tolerance for foreigners or weakness.

In this game, you have the following roles:

- 2x Motivator (You may target a player and refill a shot of an X-shot role they may possess. Roles with a maximum of one shot cannot be refilled)

- 1x Defensive Formation (You may protect all players of your alignment from killing actions during a night phase, but your team will not be able to make a factional kill)

- 1x Cavalry Charge (You may disable all immunities and protections on your team for one night, and in return, your team will be able to make an additional factional kill)

- Heartsbane (You possess an ancestral Valyrian greatsword named Heartsbane. You may choose to give this to another player if you wish)

You win when you control the voting majority, and/or nothing can prevent this.

It is now Night 9. You have a maximum of 12 hours, but lets keep things moving.

Game of Thrones Mafia - Night 9

Vengeance had been secured, but at a cost ...

Oberyn Martell
1x Duellist, The Red Viper

‘I'm going to hear you confess before you die. You raped my sister, you murdered her, you killed her children. Say it now and we can make this quick.’

Congratulations, you are Oberyn Martell, Rebellion Aligned! The younger brother of Prince Doran Martell, you are seeking vengeance for the murder of your sister, Elia, and her children, committed during the final hours of Robert’s Rebellion. Believing Ser Gregor Clegane to be responsible, you have thus deduced that it was Tywin Lannister who gave the order to have them killed. As such, you have travelled to King’s Landing with the intention of creating as many Lannister corpses as possible.

A hot tempered man, you are feared across the seven kingdoms as a ruthless fighter, notorious for your suspected use of poisons. You have fathered bastards too numerous to count, though it is known that you have at least eight, four of whom are with your paramour, Ellaria Sand. Unlike usual custom, you claimed and raised them yourselves, and offered to support them regardless of whether they chose the usual path of a prince’s daughter, or something more akin to your own, travelling the world and seeking pleasure wherever it may be found.

In this game, you have the following roles:

- 1x Duellist (if there are at least 12 hours remaining during the day phase, you may challenge another player to a duel. Do this by typing Duel <target> in the game thread. Once used, you may not cancel this role, regardless of any delay in initiating the duel. Once initiated, a second lynch will begin, where only you or your target are acceptable targets, and players will vote for whom they want to win. The player with the most votes will win the duel at EoD, and the loser will die at that point. Owing to your skill as a duellist, you will win a tie. Duelling players may not vote in the duel.

- The Red Viper (Even if you lose the duel, if you had at least 50% of the number of votes to win that your opponent had, you will poison them (if able), and they will die at the end of the following dayphase. This poison cannot be cured.

You win when all threats to your alignment are eliminated.

It is now Day 10. With 7 players alive, 4 votes to lynch. You have 24 hours.

So most likely we're at a point where me, Kagu, and Brutus hold Cersei among us since Ratchet flipped scum.

I think we'll still be fine since unless there are shenanigans we could mislynch twice among us and win with the third.

I'm just talking from an objective standpoint.

Presuming purples are clear, must be in us three.

Obviously I know its not me but I'm also aware I'll be in the firing line.
I want to check everyone before we decided today but I’m leaning Kagura rn. I had her as hard red early until Ratchet claimed mechnics had her clear and Kagura has been so pro Ratchet here lol.

I also had Nana as Red too before Doddsy subbed in and also was pulled off by Ratchet’s “results”.

Oh actually YTW isn't clear anymore since we now know there were two reds - so they could have just not killed yet.

Also to answer Ekko's pre-death question, I don't get told someone has killed if they kill on the night I check them (but not before).

Kagura just keep’s continuing to have equity with every flipped scum lol.

My pause is that Ekko was killed and not me. I think red should know I’d go Kagura here. Ekko kill benefits you the most tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.