[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post is so scummy lmfao
I suppose I should elaborate then.

In my experience, one of the top 5 most active players at this stage is almost always scum. Idk why, it just happens. Now I don't know any of these 5 besides Ultra, who reads town to me for now. Pero is the closest of the 5 to getting lynched, and his post about us needing his power is something I've heard scum say more than townies do, thus I voted him.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

In my experience, one of the top 5 most active players at this stage is almost always scum. Idk why, it just happens. Now I don't know any of these 5 besides Ultra, who reads town to me for now. Pero is the closest of the 5 to getting lynched, and his post about us needing his power is something I've heard scum say more than townies do, thus I voted him.
"I dont know why" he doesnt even deny it

While we are doing math there's a pretty good chance 33% of the 32 most active players in this game won't be town, food for thought chief. What reads can you get out of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.