[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Purple is evil buddy, you can read my role when I die soon and you will understand why I worry for this town......

Purple will kill you all and your 7-man majority (actually 5 now) will fall apart
if purple is evil then honestly how does town ever win this

we already start game as minority lmao

Emil

Certified Memelord
Whats the point in not....

I am Littlefinger...

My wins rely on anti-towns dying (names redacted, so I cant clarify)

All I can say, for now, is that I guarantee you that trusting Purple will kill you all

GG
the fact that u have a fake already says u r bad
we dont need to hear the rest
just shit post now lol
thanks for giving us hime ^^

Emil

Certified Memelord
let me clarify some things

Ekko brought in 2 poison abilities Red had already, Phoenix being another Poisoner make little sense. Though Cercei using poison woukd be highly likely. He's littlefinger, the swap thing poison thing all add up​
not ture
the posts i brought are red having immunity to poison. 2 of them. mountain and roose. meaning the poisoner is likely not red maf

You killed my boy Worst. This is justice.
executioner in ws is a day kill in our terms
so hime actually killed worst

@Ratchet @Pot Goblin @Underworld Broker in case u werent aware (not that in changes much)

and @Doddsy u can confirm this

not ture
the posts i brought are red having immunity to poison. 2 of them. mountain and roose. meaning the poisoner is likely not red maf

@Ratchet @Pot Goblin @Underworld Broker in case u werent aware (not that in changes much)

Hope that doesn’t mean 2 more red lol.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
@Pot Goblin vig Hime, you might get ya throne so might be in your best interest. But i guess ya would do Vic,

Someone rb hime tonight.

Now we gotta figure NK out. DoflaMihawk claimed Jaqen H'ghar with a day kill,​
Pot can't vig anyone. It was just a one shot.

Or else there would be no need for the purpies to ask us for help to lynch Vic who is their biggest threat.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Fairs fair ig, I know my competition to win is purple and that being alone was kinda gonna fuck me in the end.

If only the townies used rationality like the purples, or else i might actually stand a chance

:risitasad:
its just cuz its ur first game here and stuff ur not aware of how indies r being handled

a lying indie is instantly killed lol

if u want town to be able to trust u (unironically none can ever trust little finger) but u need to be upfront and honest from the start. the more u keep changing ur story to fit ur narrative the more likely u get lynched

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm green, but I also don't really buy that littlefinger can win with town. Red is dwindled too so I don't see a major threat there. Vic if I'm understanding things right is no threat, the kills they greyjoys looked to have was arson and it died with euron
can i start tinfoiling that u r vic, doddsy san

Damn where the townies this game, feel like always working alone after Michelle and T Pein death.

To Purple, i dont trust ya guys completely so i am not going to take out our your threat with lynch which is Town tool.​
we r here, king of the north. what do u command?

not ture

Yeah execute in our terms is if someone gets half majority votes, they can use that role to immediately kill them

Status
Not open for further replies.