[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Alright lads, this is where you decide who wins and who loses.

I'm Victarion Greyjoy, now King of the Iron Islands. Lynch me if you want, it would take you two lynches to do so.

My initial goal was to ally with Dany, but since that bampot Pot rejected me, all I needed to do was become King of the only land that matters. You can have your Iron Throne, I just need to live.

That said, I have reason to believe scum screwed me over last night, so I'm happy to pick them off with my faction kill at nights on behalf of town. Now that green and purple are confirmed united, I've no reason to go after purple anymore.

AMA
lol

1. Blue
5. Ekkologix
6. Ratchet
7. Pot Goblin
10. WakandaForever
12. Kagurashii
15. Doddsy

20. Dr Prof v2
21. YTW
25. Broki
26. Hime
27. Doflamihawk
31. Charlie

So assuming Ratchet says truth it looks like this. Ekko killed Pero, so he's out. It's either Hime or Johnny Snow. Or both.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Your paranoia is something else.

I'm a hider. I've hid behind Wakanda, Kagura and Nana. Because I didn't die, they should be town. I consider Wakanda separate because his claim included a direwolf, and I suspect if he is scum, that could be derived from negating abilities at the point of use. I don't get told if I actually hid behind them or not. Hiding behind Kagura night three may have saved me.
shudnt they get killed if u hid behind them and got shot?

inb4 culted all 3

Littlefinger said she was an Actor/Executioner.
littlefinger also needed to kill some ppl to achieve his wincon and said something about almost achieving his goal and claimed he started sussing me after i supposedly lied to him when he asked for my abilities but u can iso him and see that he gave his reads and listed me as red before that happened

Status
Not open for further replies.