[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Don’t believe you go down like this as town lol. Just don’t. Especially with me passively challenging your honor on it lol.

If you’re town I’ll never fully forgive you (in mafia) lol. I’ll be genuinely upset.
How many times have you seen me play as town that you are so confident about my gameplay? Literally you guys shit on players for entire game because of them not having super mafia senses like you then when they are in a tight spot you say stuff like I won’t forgive you. Don’t expect me to write 1000 words essay to justify my play and whatever. My reads were not great and I’m not proud of it. I also trusted Ratchet blindly. Felt bad for Pero and Arp for being new players. Came clean with my Sansa claim. I’m sorry if you can’t forgive me and if you are going to be genuinely upset with me but don’t expect something which is not possible for me.

How many times have you seen me play as town that you are so confident about my gameplay? Literally you guys shit on players for entire game because of them not having super mafia senses like you then when they are in a tight spot you say stuff like I won’t forgive you. Don’t expect me to write 1000 words essay to justify my play and whatever. My reads were not great and I’m not proud of it. I also trusted Ratchet blindly. Felt bad for Pero and Arp for being new players. Came clean with my Sansa claim. I’m sorry if you can’t forgive me and if you are going to be genuinely upset with me but don’t expect something which is not possible for me.
Calm down Kagu🙄​

If you’re town I expect you to try lol. I’m not asking you to find every scum in the game lol.

But to come in here, not defend yourself at all, vote yourself, and not try or care at all whose scum left to help us win, yeah I’d be upset about that.

Chill friend.

If anyone trusted Ratchet blindly its me. Believing Ratchet doesn't make you scum; if anything, its more likely that scum avoids buddying with Ratchet.

Kagu Nyan

If you’re town I expect you to try lol. I’m not asking you to find every scum in the game lol.

But to come in here, not defend yourself at all, vote yourself, and not try or care at all whose scum left to help us win, yeah I’d be upset about that.
I literally have zero idea who could be Cersei at this point.

I literally have zero idea who could be Cersei at this point.
I'll help you out here.

There are 7 of us left.

The three purples are not likely to be Cersei, as you'd imagine they'd have green fakes, not purple.
YTW and Ratchet are not aligned according to Pot's report, which means YTW isn't red and therefore isn't Cersei.

That leaves you, me, and Doddsy as the three by far most likely to be scum.

Yeah I’ll help you with one less people in PoE. As long as I’m around you guys always gonna be suspicious of me no matter what. So that’s the only way I can help you.
There’s only like 3 people who it can be lol. Mislynching yourself to be out of the POE wouldn’t be helpful. It would put us one day closer to some possible fuckery.

Kagu Nyan

In Fuji’s OP Alabasta she gave an all time AtE rant lol.
What’s your point?

I was mafia in that game and I was arguing with Ekko and I wanted to get him lynched because we were not of same alignment.

Here who else would I wanna get lynched for being Cersei? If I try to convince that Doddsy or Wakanda is scum and they flip town then I’m going to dig a bigger grave for me next day.

What’s your point?

I was mafia in that game and I was arguing with Ekko and I wanted to get him lynched because we were not of same alignment.

Here who else would I wanna get lynched for being Cersei? If I try to convince that Doddsy or Wakanda is scum and they flip town then I’m going to dig a bigger grave for me next day.
That’s way better than lynching yourself who you know is town today lol. You’re saying you’d rather lynch a for sure townie than swing and miss lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.