Sign-up A Song of Ice & Fire: A Game of Thrones Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you guys are talking about the date a live game about the silence part. About that part I didn't want to mention I had a commute passive and I didn't think my commute claim would be necessary.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Truth = "Imagination" now, huh? I´m 100 % sure on another board you would have been kicked out for your behaviour. Regardless what role you had. Using this as a strategy is even shadier, you know? Don´t you get it?
You keep telling me I would get kicked out in other boards so that means you are questioning the rules and standards of this forum. If you are not happy with how things work here why are you still here?

You were on me twisting my words in the thread for what reason? You were a hostile indie so why being so constantly over the top provoking to me?
What does it have to do with hostile indie? Being a hostile indie doesn't mean I will stand in the corner and watch things play out. I was trying to get Pein lynched who survived my super kill and ANYONE defending him was an eyesore. That's why your post stuck odd to me where you were defending him so I tried to have a civil discussion with you until you started spouting shit like "Screw you", "Aweful playstyle", etc etc.... You don't even have the mental stability to play a game based on suspicions and questioning so I have no idea what you are doing over here.

And then, the second time, you were angry because I made a comment about how you wasted that investigation ability on Cal which I commented to be a bad choice for a townie and then you startet insulting me and all! But you were not even a townie!! So there was no real reason for you to be so angry about me knowing more than I knew! I saw it from a town view! What I´m saying is, knowing your role afterwards, part of your outburst wasn´t even genuine, it was part of your strategy! Additionally you made comments about me "crying" about not getting the investigation ability instead just letting me be and being happy that you added an investigation oneshot to your already overpowered villain role! I´m serious I would not have said anything after the round if you had rolled town in the end but using such things, being so provoking to and insulting other players on purpose as part of your villain strategy is SO DAMN LOW! It´s not an acceptable tactic, this only made it even worse to me!
You had no idea I was a townie or not and there was absolutely no proof which you had against me. Many people supported me on my decision to investigate Cal. Besides, Cal was suspicious himself because he kept dropping hints throw he might be the sister. If I decide to use my investigation to help town, it's my choice! You don't write the handbook to playing a hostile indie. Your crying was silly because it's not like the hosts will inform you everything beforehand. That ruins the suspense of the game. You were so suspicious that TWO people used their invest on your early on - even if we leave Bonni who later turned out as mafia, there was Nana who still found you suspicious enough to investigate and then she herself was not sure of her own result. You were not town saint either that you get to decide matters. You crying because you ran out of all options to prove yourself and you had to resort to an investigation ability from a shop which doesn't even have any assurance that it will be coming your way lmaoooo

Your "truce" was also a farce and of course part of your strategy too, that´s clear to me after seeing your role. This was not an honest offer, it was planned to make yourself look like a townie ready for cooperation. And that was the only reason you brought this up.
Were you afraid as I admitted that I initially wanted to copy Bonnibel and pretending to have gotten an investigation ability and getting a fake guilty result on you? I was stupid enough not to go through with this plan, in retrospective this would have been a genius idea. But I don´t regret this either because I wanted to play fair and I had in mind that you could be town after all and if I did this I would harm town by this action, so I decided that it was not worth it to me. I don´t want to win in a cheap or dirty way.
Bruh, if you would have faked investigation ability on me then it would be your grave honestly. If you thought it was a genius idea you could have tried but somewhere you must have felt yourself that this won't work which is why you dropped it.

When I gave you the truce, you were so arrogant that you didn't even feel like replying to it. You don't have the least decency so I don't expect any manners from you. It was proven that once again I am dealing with a teenage girl with tantrums. You have come up with this "strategy to look like a townie" idea after the game ended and you saw my role cuz until now you have deliberately ignored my proposal. That truce was also 100% genuine because honestly I didn;t want to get you modkilled seeing you behave like a crazy person. You even took things outside the game thread and started bullying Pero because he happened to "like" mu posts. I knew that this was detrimental to the game out of respect for you as a fellow player that we should solve whatever issue we had and continue with the game in a civil and mature way.

Apparently, causing disputes on purpose and ruining the mood of other players is now an acceptable strategy if you got a villain role or what???
The behavior you are talking about has zero connection to having a hostile indie role. If I was town and you behaved the same with me I would have behaved the same way. Instead of logic, you resorted to name calling and told me "screw you" when I was trying to play the game. After that there were several other instances where I ignored you (example when you gave your horse shit read about the different players). But you chose to engage with me calling my investigation shitty when your own read was shittier when I had to put you in your place for being the arrogant, ignorant and godforsaken prick that you are.

Kagu Nyan

I'm willing to let it go and I am not the kind of person to engage with someone for such trivial matters.

But I can't be sitting quietly when someone is deliberately dunking on me whenever they get the opportunity.

And again that "teenage girl with tantrum" bullshit, but yeah, of course, this is not insulting at all and totally fine in your and your friend´s eyes, right?
I'm willing to let it go and I am not the kind of person to engage with someone for such trivial matters.

But I can't be sitting quietly when someone is deliberately dunking on me whenever they get the opportunity.
Just put each other on ignore cause this is pointless

D

Dragomir

@Joygirl @Kagurashii you both need to stop. You're clogging the thread with this pointless arguing. Take it to a pm if you really want to argue, but don't take it out in this sign up thread, especially when the host has already requested you two to take it elsewhere. Do not make me have to thread-ban you.

Kagu Nyan

@Joygirl @Kagurashii you both need to stop. You're clogging the thread with this pointless arguing. Take it to a pm if you really want to argue, but don't take it out in this sign up thread, especially when the host has already requested you two to take it elsewhere. Do not make me have to thread-ban you.
That's the thing. She won't address me formally. Instead she would write on other people's profiles about me, quote my posts selectively and try to make me look scummy.

B

Ballel

That's the thing. She won't address me formally. Instead she would write on other people's profiles about me, quote my posts selectively and try to make me look scummy.
Yes, that's what @Joygirl is doing.
But your posts, Kagura, are filled with passive aggressive provocations.

Will the war of you two ever and?

D

Dragomir

If she is continuously mentioning you further and further wherever she goes on the forum, then we can step in but however, it does not make it okay to have a battle in this thread. You both just need to leave each other alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.