Sign-up A Song of Ice & Fire: A Game of Thrones Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
After the last game, I dont think the powers that be will be happy to accomodate Joygirl, in all honesty.
@Dragomir @Rej Are you able to make a ruling on this? As I'm a player in this game and was a host of the game Joygirl was modkilled in, I feel like any decision I make would be potentially in conflict with my invested interests.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@Dragomir @Rej Are you able to make a ruling on this? As I'm a player in this game and was a host of the game Joygirl was modkilled in, I feel like any decision I make would be potentially in conflict with my invested interests.
I don't know what happened, someone needs to update me and maybe have a mod be informed about that issue. I have no clue what happened.

from my perspective, it’s a moot point anyway, think I now have a surplus available. Also based on what previously happened, I likely wouldn’t want to create any further potential drama. Let’s leave it at that

J

Joygirl1

What´s the reason for this discussion? I already said that I´m not gonna play by my own decision.

But I have to say it: It´s ridiculous that I would be forbidden while the other player (you all know who I mean) is still allowed to take part in round despite starting it all, throwing insults and showing just terrible behaviour.
Stop making me the bad girl in this!

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Ballel

What´s the reason for this discussion? I already said that I´m not gonna play by my own decision.

But I have to say it: It´s ridiculous that I would be forbidden while the other player (you all know who I mean) is still allowed to take part in round despite starting it all, throwing insults and showing just terrible behaviour.
People here only support their friends. They have no clear judgement and are biased.

You are a Martyr and a Saint joygirl

I'm here for your justice

I have no clue what happened.
I think someone had the ability to Mute players for a phase.
Joygirl didnt like that so talked in the thread and got modkilled.

One time flower gave me a role where I was only allowed to talk every other day (even days) ... it was cool.
it was comfy.
I did get lynched for it tho.
kek

D

Dragomir

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

This should raise some questions why it’s happening (specifically) so you should clarify it with the hosts instead of making assumptions. Don’t try to play a victim. I can see you are still stuck in your imagination that I started this.

D

Dragomir

how so?
Ratchet just wrote an essay about what I said...
tldr:
Joygirl couldn't talk in thread from an ability.
Talked in thread and got modkilled....
You said that someone had the ability to mute someone for a phase and she didn't like that. That isn't the full story about what happened.

You said that someone had the ability to mute someone for a phase and she didn't like that. That isn't the full story about what happened.
I wasn't aware it was her only ability.
but it was an ability that did it nonetheless.

I do remember other players saying someone muted them for the phase tho....
Juliet said it unless Juliet was lying idk I stopped reading cuz died.

On day 2 i was thinking on coming out with this info about T-Pein tanking a kill but I couldn't because I was not allowed to post on day 2.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I wasn't aware it was her only ability.
but it was an ability that did it nonetheless.

I do remember other players saying someone muted them for the phase tho....
Juliet said it unless Juliet was lying idk I stopped reading cuz died.
For Juliet case it was a self commute.

Like being jailed

Status
Not open for further replies.