Sign-up A Song of Ice & Fire: A Game of Thrones Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Also the next time we would prefer for the host to be ready setupwise before making sign ups.
This isn't strictly the standard before signups are posted. It's *advised*, but as long as the host meets the stated dates more or less or communicates if they won't, then there is no strict requirement that their game must be ready before signups are posted. In terms of this game, it was stated in the OP that the game would be ready within a maximum of 2 weeks from posting, which was about 1 week ago. Then here, the host confirmed he'd like to host this mid-April (2nd week).

There is the potential for conflict with Date a Live Mafia. However, Date a Live hasn't filled yet - this has. If both fill simultaneously, then we'd have to organise phases so that each game isn't running in complete conflict, but as it is, I expect this to start somewhere within the next 2 weeks from here. That leaves 1-2 weeks with no game running. We *could* host Turbos or a Light Vanilla game, if people have the appetite. Aside from that, I don't think there is too much issue with the time frame here.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
This isn't strictly the standard before signups are posted. It's *advised*, but as long as the host meets the stated dates more or less or communicates if they won't, then there is no strict requirement that their game must be ready before signups are posted. In terms of this game, it was stated in the OP that the game would be ready within a maximum of 2 weeks from posting, which was about 1 week ago. Then here, the host confirmed he'd like to host this mid-April (2nd week).

There is the potential for conflict with Date a Live Mafia. However, Date a Live hasn't filled yet - this has. If both fill simultaneously, then we'd have to organise phases so that each game isn't running in complete conflict, but as it is, I expect this to start somewhere within the next 2 weeks from here. That leaves 1-2 weeks with no game running. We *could* host Turbos or a Light Vanilla game, if people have the appetite. Aside from that, I don't think there is too much issue with the time frame here.
You are right. I just do status checks and try to make sure things move. If Gramma is aware + flexible then everything is solved.

I think we collected some stuff for the coach chat. Would move the topics over there this week and see how stuff moves here.

I wanna trust the hosts with their coordinations now, after I reminded them.

Yes, but mine isnt ready to start yet - I made that clear before I even posted signups

Itll be ready when its ready. As Ive said elsewhere, Im on leave from work starting the 14th of April, that would be ideal as a starting date for me as I can devote the time to host

Status
Not open for further replies.