Break Week About Korean spoilers (recap)

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Lol you may hate it, but you and all those dc dudes can just stop looking at the spo and wait for the actual chap on Fridays.. problem solved ^^

But why taking away early spo (confirmed or not) for EVERYONE, coz of a group of haters? No one is forcing those who don't want to look at it
:lusalty:

Some people like the early spo and enjoy the thrill of waiting for the next bit of info, starting to discuss and make theories about stuff that can eventually turn out to be fake!

Personally i dont understand when some people complain in spo discussion thread about the spo provider, about lack of info or content and saying early spo are just ruining it because you have nothing to talk about for a while or when lately the whole chap is released way before the translation... I mean, wtf THAT's the essence of spoilers!?! What's the point of getting it just 24h before the chap drops? Everyone must be aware and fully accept it once you decide to look at the spoilers
Yes, for me personally the interesting part of the early spoilers is making an early assumption and an early discussion about the upcoming chapter.

Wow I didn't even know about this until now. Sad to see that someone goes through the trouble to provide spoilers and then is being shit at by a toxic crowd of people. I can understand if he would stop providing spoilers.

Though I got used to monday spoilers, I don't mind wednesday/thursday spoilers. Just means going back to regular spoiler times and you don't have to wait as long between spoilers and chapter release.