Future Events About the Momotaro theory

I might be slow for realizing this just now, but the momotaro theory, as logical and realistic at it is, actually has a huge problem

Oda just loves the story and puts a lot of references

Take marineford for instance

Akainu means red dog

Kizaru means yellow monkey

Aokiji means blue pheasant

So wano having similarities to the tale might just be a reference to it like in marineford and nothing else

Oda might twist the story again the same way he did in marineford

So far 3 out of 4 of the main characters of the tale are having key roles

Luffy(the monkey) is fighting kaido, Yamato and momo ( the dog and momotaro) are gonna lift onigashima

But the pheasant might just be absent or not play a big role, and wano might end differently than the momotaro tale

So rejoice zkk and monster trio vs kaido fans

:cheers::cheers:

There's still hope

Luffy will win 1v1 then ZKK, if you think Sanji can damage Kaido when he couldnt even damage Queen in 10 chapters then okay
Sanji isn't leaving wano without a power up that would allow him to damage kaido, he can already cause internal damages through diable jambe, if his power up grants him more fire power then he can cause internal damages to kaido

And I hate the idea of zoro killing Kaido without getting involved in his defeat

I'm all in in for zkk but if it means zoro will kill a knocked out kaido then no thanks, I'd rather have a combo attack with zoro giving the finishing blow

Sanji isn't leaving wano without a power up that would allow him to damage kaido, he can already cause internal damages through diable jambe, if his power up grants him more fire power then he can cause internal damages to kaido

And I hate the idea of zoro killing Kaido without getting involved in his defeat

I'm all in in for zkk but if it means zoro will kill a knocked out kaido then no thanks, I'd rather have a combo attack with zoro giving the finishing blow
ZKK for me is all about parallelism and symbols, he already carried rooftop and protected Luffy and other SNs and now fighting Kaido's right hand, also Sanji isnt getting a notable PU it might be related to Germa or CoO at best

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Momo will arguably fight Orochi, and likely defeat him with Ame no Habakiri. A good way to portray a reasonable method for defeating him. He should also be slayed.

Momo will arguably fight Orochi, and likely defeat him with Ame no Habakiri. A good way to portray a reasonable method for defeating him. He should also be slayed.
Oda is not going to have an 8 year old kid kill someone. If anyone is killing Orochi it should be Denjiro.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Oda is not going to have an 8 year old kid kill someone. If anyone is killing Orochi it should be Denjiro.
You forget he portrayed Doflamingo as a kid killing his freaking father?

Besides Hiyori killing Orochi would not look too much better and at least Momo grew maturity wise he is no more 8 yo, IIRC Shinobu let him grow not just in height but also in the mind.

You forget he portrayed Doflamingo as a kid killing his freaking father?

Besides Hiyori killing Orochi would not look too much better and at least Momo grew maturity wise he is no more 8 yo, IIRC Shinobu let him grow not just in height but also in the mind.
You do know that was portrayed as a bad thing done by an evil person, not a virtuous action done by a hero that children should aspire towards.
Shinobu specifically said he would still have the heart and mind of a child in 1021.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
You do know that was portrayed as a bad thing done by an evil person, not a virtuous action done by a hero that children should aspire towards.
Shinobu specifically said he would still have the heart and mind of a child in 1021.
It doesn't matter who committed the act, the point is about a kid killing, Oda did not have troubles portraying that. A young virtuous lady killing would not look much better I mean, this is the fundamental point here.

Also this discussion is useless because Momo is no more a kid, he matured in his mind.

It doesn't matter who committed the act, the point is about a kid killing, Oda did not have troubles portraying that. A young virtuous lady killing would not look much better I mean, this is the fundamental point here.

Also this discussion is useless because Momo is no more a kid, he matured in his mind.
Of course it matters, and Doflamingo is portrayed as a villain, and the death happened in a flashback, several different factors here.
I don't think Hiyori will kill Orochi either, if he has to be killed then it should be by Denjiro.

He specifically did not mature in mind as explained by Shinobu in 1021.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Of course it matters, and Doflamingo is portrayed as a villain, and the death happened in a flashback, several different factors here.
I don't think Hiyori will kill Orochi either, if he has to be killed then it should be by Denjiro.

He specifically did not mature in mind as explained by Shinobu in 1021.
Nope it doesn't matter.

A kid killing for a good cause is not that better than a young virtuous woman killing for a good cause, you just don't see this.

Doffy killing as a kid for a bad reason is also even worse of course, but he is a villain so ok. Oda did not have any troubles with that.

You ignore portrayal and focus on these contrived arguments. Momo will become the next Shogun and he also declared his will to off Orochi by himself, what do you want more.

Nope it doesn't matter.

A kid killing for a good cause is not that better than a young virtuous woman killing for a good cause, you just don't see this.

Doffy killing as a kid for a bad reason is also even worse of course, but he is a villain so ok. Oda did not have any troubles with that.

You ignore portrayal and focus on these contrived arguments. Momo will become the next Shogun and he also declared his will to off Orochi by himself, what do you want more.
We'll see shortly, but I don't think it will be Momo.
Doffy is a villain, this was designed to highlight his villainy, killing characters has generally not been presented as virtuous in One Piece, the majority of villains get to live having their plot/dreams foiled.
There is nothing contrived around the idea that Momo is still mentally 8, that is manga fact, Ame no Habikiri isn't even on Onigashima as far as we know.