Future Events About Zoro's last battles in the manga.

Is Zoro going to fight an Admiral pre Mihawk or post?

• Post-Mihawk fight

• Pre-Mihawk fight

• He isn't going to fight and beat an Admiral

• All that matters is how dificult these fights will be, and not necessarily their order

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wadatsumi is probably size of pica's hand.
If you light one part of Wadatsumi on fire other parts will catch fire soon
Lighting flesh on fire is not same as destroying stone. Stone is not inflammable unless Sanji can supply magma which he can't.

But hells memory didn't seem to produce much power.
You have no proof of the size of Wadatsumi to anything of Pica. Until the size of Pica's golem is released...we'll never know. But Wadatsumi is confirmed mountain lvl and start of the timeskip Sanji had AoE to cover his entire body.

Sanji lit all of Wadatsumi up instantaneously. The flames on Wadatsumi didnt spread slowly. HM's flames dont spread from flambility, it spreads because of Sanji's AoE.

HM's AoE depends on the size of the opponent is used on. The HM used on Queen is obviously stronger than the one used on Wadatsumi....but of course FMI's one had more AoE since Wadatsumi is bigger. Pica aint much bigger than Wadatsumi..... HM will cover and explode the entire golem.

You have no proof of the size of Wadatsumi to anything of Pica. Until the size of Pica's golem is released...we'll never know. But Wadatsumi is confirmed mountain lvl and start of the timeskip Sanji had AoE to cover his entire body.

Sanji lit all of Wadatsumi up instantaneously. The flames on Wadatsumi didnt spread slowly. HM's flames dont spread from flambility, it spreads because of Sanji's AoE.

HM's AoE depends on the size of the opponent is used on. The HM used on Queen is obviously stronger than the one used on Wadatsumi....but of course FMI's one had more AoE since Wadatsumi is bigger. Pica aint much bigger than Wadatsumi..... HM will cover and explode the entire golem.
I don't think Wadatsumi is anywhere near the size of Pica tbh but still HM is useless on pica anyways. You can't just light stone on fire. And HM hardly burns that high since it failed to melt through even Wadatsumi, just gave him second degree burns.

I don't think Wadatsumi is anywhere near the size of Pica tbh but still HM is useless on pica anyways. You can't just light stone on fire. And HM hardly burns that high since it failed to melt through even Wadatsumi, just gave him second degree burns.
Lmao thats what pre-timeskip Sanji could do with whole buildings

Pica is an static target that poses no threat to anyone who isn't fodder

I don't even know how you managed to turn this thread in a Pica thread :suresure:

It doesnt even matter since HM also has AP. He kicked Wada's head into his body and made him vomit blood.

Zoro vs Mihawk is an epilogue fight after the Final War. Lolda likes his parallels, so Zoro, the first SH to ever have a real shot at fulfilling his dream (but failed spectacularly), will be the last SH to fulfill his dream. :myman:

Zoro's remaining fights are: Shiryu -> Kizaru -> Mihawk.

While Fujitora and Ryokugyu also clashed with right hands, they never acted like Akainu's second in command. Aramaki is an Akainu fanboy while Issho openly confronted Sakazuki in front of everybody. When did Zoro ever fight a right-hand man that openly talked back at his boss? All the sassy ones were fought by the Cook and, in this case, it's Aramaki, not Borsalino.

And Fujitora has way too many narrative weights to fight the Revos more than to fight Zoro.

To answer your other question, Cook isn't fighting anybody when Zoro vs Mihawk takes place in the epilogue. Cook's final fight is Ryokugyu in the Final War and then he is cheerleading Zoro against Mihawk.
Sanji cheerleading Zoro? Its easier seeing him kicking women tbh :kobeha::kobeha:

I guess Sanji's last opponent isn't revealed yet, and it could be whatever the SSG is, since it replaced the Shichibukai which includes Mihawk, who has always been the strongest Shichibukai for obvious reasons

Whether they beat an Admiral as their last opponents or not might be irrelevant in this case, because Oda can simply make some fights more difficult than others

Maybe they don't even beat an Admiral, who knows, Oda can bring characters back and create 234 new ones to fight them in a blink of an eye

Unpopular opinion but I believe Zoro will neither fight Shiryu nor an Admiral

Ofc he might clash with them, but they won't be his Main Fights

However his next opponent is Admiral Level and then Mihawk is his last 1v1

Zoro will most likely fight Fujitora, but that will only happen before the Mihawk fight. After Mihawk the only person i See Zoro fighting is the old Gamdhi from the Gorosei, but the old gamdhi will have Bonney bring him back to his prime and it’ll be current World’s strongest swordsman vs Strongest swordsman of all time (Gandhi)

Sanji cheerleading Zoro? Its easier seeing him kicking women tbh :kobeha::kobeha:

I guess Sanji's last opponent isn't revealed yet, and it could be whatever the SSG is, since it replaced the Shichibukai which includes Mihawk, who has always been the strongest Shichibukai for obvious reasons

Whether they beat an Admiral as their last opponents or not might be irrelevant in this case, because Oda can simply make some fights more difficult than others

Maybe they don't even beat an Admiral, who knows, Oda can bring characters back and create 234 new ones to fight them in a blink of an eye
:eeke:

Zoro is not going to fight Mihawk. For that to happen Oda would have to draw Mihawk as indofferent towards Shanks and let's be real that is not going to happen.
Post automatically merged:

None other than Goofy can 1v1 an admiral
Oh please fap somewhere else. We've seen a ton of commanders that can fight admirals.

if he fights mihawk after luffy has accomplished his goal
then theres a chance there's no counterpart for the other crewmates to face because they arent together anymore.

Thing is mihawk is an anti-hero at best, for one character,
not part of a villainous organization the strawhats have to take down. I also dont think zoro accomplishes his dream before luffy's

that was made clear during the encounter with kuma . And yes if he fights him after an admiral it all but confirms he was stronger than one

At this point I'm not so sure if mugis are fighting admirals or gorosei
If so mihawk has to be the last fight
Beckman? Shiryu fuji and mihawk

I appreciate what you tried to do @Vinsmoke D. Zolo

Making a nice speculation thread without triggering zoro/sanji stans

First mistake was mentioning zoro and sanji.

Second Mistake was engaging with
@ShishioIsBack on this thread he preys on anything zoro/mihawk related

He also has his signature pica wank anytime you mention sanji.
:ihaha:
Anyone who thinks Sanji can’t beat pica is instantly delusional lol