Future Events About Zoro's last battles in the manga.

Is Zoro going to fight an Admiral pre Mihawk or post?

• Post-Mihawk fight

• Pre-Mihawk fight

• He isn't going to fight and beat an Admiral

• All that matters is how dificult these fights will be, and not necessarily their order

Results are only viewable after voting.
As much as I’d like him to be wss going into the final arc, because Luffy should be PK by then, I do feel an admiral fight would be underwhelming if it came after Mihawk. Unless Zoro doesn’t look like an underdog in the admiral fight and Gandhi afterwards happens to have a hidden strength that rivals Ryuma(the aged down/Bonney theory) but even w that route Gandhi’s blade isn’t even black, his final opponent should have a black blade. The best course of action I think is Zoro fighting Mihawk after the war but I really don’t know how Oda will execute it, usually Luffy gets the last duel. UNLESS Mihawk involves himself in the final war somehow as an antagonist. As for Sanji there isn’t really any Mihawk class opponent for him to duel in the end his character arc doesn’t need that, he’ll get Kizaru though imo. As you said if Zoro gets a tough fight Sanji usually gets a somewhat comparable one but in this case Mihawk will be the exception.

He won't fight Mihawk. Mihawk did his job as the strongest to help Zoro gain power. Zoro already knows how strong Mihawk is at his peak, so he doesn't need to beat him to know when he's surpassed him. The world also knows Mihawk's best feats, the moment Zoro surpasses whatever feats made Mihawk the WSS, Zoro will be renowned as the WSS.

Zoro's goal in having name reach the heavens, Mihawk has never been connected to that amount of greatness. That's where the Celestial Dragons, the gods of OP world come in. And he won't fight an admiral, there's no point since he'll be above the admirals after Laughtale. And Oda would never do a fight where Zoro's opponent is of same level as him or where Zoro is superior as his main fight. Unless you're imply Admirals will just be wasted as stepping stones, rather than being used to build other characters up.

ZORO WILL NOT FIGHT MIHAWK EVER AGAIN
Post automatically merged:

Zoro usually fights and beats more enemies than Sanji, of course, but these enemies aren't suppose to pose an actual threat to Sanji's power level at all, unless they pose an actual threat to Zoro's as well. It has been like that since ever
The Skypea guy Zoro defeated puts an actual thread to both Zoro and Sanji while Sanji didn't had his fight(or at least I only remember Sanji + Luffy vs fat FS guy).

Ryuma same thing. Absalom is not a threat to Sanji.

Pica was way above Sanji power level.

Mihawk decreases a lot the odds of zoro fighting an admiral

Oda will not give him 2 top tier all out fights.
It seems too much doesn't it?

Oda can make some fights much more difficult than others, he did that in the past

But even then, that could possibly end up wanking Mihawk too damn much and im not sure if Oda is willing to do that
Post automatically merged:

The Skypea guy Zoro defeated puts an actual thread to both Zoro and Sanji while Sanji didn't had his fight(or at least I only remember Sanji + Luffy vs fat FS guy).

Ryuma same thing. Absalom is not a threat to Sanji.

Pica was way above Sanji power level.
Sanji wasn't pushed to his limit, and he got other moments, like the one against Enel

Ryuma on Brook's body was fodder, less threatning than Blueno

Pica is also fodder, an static targer with 0 offensives, breaking stones is something Sanji could casually do in the pre-timeskip, and he can also fly so he doesn't need Orlumbus or someone elses help

Last edited:
It seems too much doesn't it?

Oda can make some fights much more difficult than others, he did that in the past

But even then, that could possibly end up wanking Mihawk too damn much and im not sure if Oda is willing to do that
Yes, Oda needed 10 years and various arcs to finally give Zoro a proper 1v1 all out fight lmao

And ztards expect Oda to give lots of top tier fights for zoro now that the fights will be even more rushed.

Mihawk and Admirals are basically on the same ballpark, and the next fight need to be harder than last one, Zoro fighting both would be redundant narratively speaking.

He'll have a lot of skirmishes though