General & Others Ace’s Novel : Part 2

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
-Red Hair Shanks had several duels with Mihawk and every one of them have made the headlines. Furthermore, most of Shanks’ fame are from those duels.

B-but, isn't Shanks the guy that fought Kaido, Linlin, WB, Roger, Rayleigh, Akainu, Kizaru, Shiki, Aokiji, Fujitora, GB, Future Zoro, Future Luffy, Future BB, Thanos, Galactus, etc, all at once?

I've been told he grew so strong and left Mihawk in the dust, and became an omniversal threat, while Mihawk is YC3. Why would he get his fame from duels with a YC3??? :wellwell:

Thanks for the translation.

I'd still wait to see if they do an official release.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
-It is say that it is better to not make Shanks angry because when he is angry no one can stop him.
Don’t make Red Hair mad...you wouldn’t like him when he’s mad :endthis:

-Shanks does not consider the straw hat to be more precious than life. Meaning that, for him, the love Luffy has for the straw hat might be too much
:josad::doffycry::crybeard:

-Doma and A.O were working for another emperor and attack WB territories
This is kinda interesting! Wonder who they were working for before Oldbeard...were they married to some Charlottes? Do they have SMILE capabilities we have yet to see?

-Ace was considering the Marines as the biggest pirate crew
(Rivaille’s note: I think it is akin to people saying that the biggest gang in LA is the LAPD)
#ACAB even in the One Piece world, huh??

-Thatch explained to Ace that for him to become an emperor he has to at least become as strong as Shanks
(Rivaille’s note: this seems to implied that Shanks is the weaker of the emperors)
Great, more ammunition for the worst people on this forum...

In summation - @Rivaille is a man among boys for providing us with this spectacular translation 😤🤑🥳

My takeaways from this:

• Jinbei had no business not beating Ace when he was near water + haki unless he is worse than I thought (This really helps me with my Zoro > Jinbei and Sanji > JInbei agenda)
  • Shanks getting his clout from his fight with Mihawk shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Mihawk was getting buzz around the time Roger died and Shanks was just starting splitting off (This really doesn't change what I currently think about Shanks v Mihawk at all) If this radically changes what you think about Shanks V Mihawk. You are most likely a Shanks superfanboy who didn't pick up on the context clues. I'm still a Shanks guy in the debate but I'd consider myslef more level headed than a lot of Shanks fans
  • WB being the strongest pirate Marineford was obviously false even though the VIz infobox stated it (Like the Sabo being alive thing). I always said he was weaker than Kaido, Big Mom, and Shanks by the time he got there. Glad we finally got that over with
  • I've been having Big Mom and Kaido over Shanks as the yonko for a while now so the "At least" comment doesn't surprise me either
  • Ace got a lot of hype from his novel that he desperately needed. I'll hold him in a higher regard but not that much higher from what I originally thought of him.

Deuces, Ace's first mate, thought that the WG asked Ace to become a Shishibukai because they might have known that he was the son of Roger
I thought Garp had something to do with this. Maybe he also told Sengoku and convinced him to give Ace a chance to become a Ally.
From WB's perpective beating a Shishibukai can increase your reputation as much as beating an emperor
SHs beat Crocodile, Moria and Doffy. So this part isn't true.
A lot of Thatch here too ! It seems that Thatch was the closest to Ace in the crew. And we learnt that he can do things like cuisine to improve his mens and he wants to have the clear clear fruit, he seems to be a little bit like Sanji, finally I know why I like that dude ^^ And Thatch wants the Mera mera too and Sanji has flame powers. In a sense Sanji is Thatch goal haha. (Dj + RS)
Lol I was also thinking the same.

Also, @Rivaille thanks for the Translations.

@Bogard

I remember putting Ace above Cracker in Oj and now it right
Well, it was only logical.
No single Yonko commander demonstrated similar feats like Ace and Blackbeard.
Can you see Cracker and Smoothie pushing Whitebeard to the point in which he'd use his Gura powers? I don't see it.

Ace is a pure monster (his CoC actually melted the snow, did I understand that right?) and Yami BB even a much more dangerous monster.

J

Jo_Ndule

Despite many years telling people,
Ace novel was always canon, more canon than even databooks since it hasn't been proven wrong (maybe once but not a lot like DBs)

:josad: people that think WB with HIS CoA bisento will low/mid diff Kaido
While he couldn't Oneshot weakened Ace with it .
So much for Roger/WB beating Prime Oden Oden diff or even Kaido below high diff.

Shanks has always been weakest emperor among original Yonko.
Why do you think Hawkins had no problem going after shanks? But didn't do jack vs Kaido.
Why do you think his individual strength isn't highlighted much as Kaido/BM/WB?
Because he is weaker than Rocks trio.
His Main rival was freaking Posthawk, th Rocks trio rivals were Monsters.

Also this can prove that either Mihawk or Kuma became Warlord between 6-4 years ago, I lean toward Posthawk.
I was getting the vibe he became warlord same time as Shanks became yonko.
He was recruited as a propaganda to have Someone who rivaled Shanks, so that he puts fears on pirates to not enter NW.
Having WSS on your side puts fear into people.

Ace willpower, CoA CoC getting highlighted.

I like how Shanks & WB use CoC to KO people,
(*Oden should have learnt to use CoC this way instead of wasting energies on fodders)

People tend to deny it, Kaido is the ultimate imdividual fighter in OP ever, WB is sure powerful, top 2 all time but his legacy/piracy is the reason why people fear and deem him WSM, close to PK, that's wht he's put above BM/Kaido when it comes to wars, but 1v1? Nah.

:pepedoffy: Deuce just spitting facts on OP history
Golden Trio ruled , only WB remained
With BM being an exception lol the woman is beyond logical means.
Then Came Yonko

Since teach gave Shanks the scar before he went to East blue,
Im starting to think Teach scarred Shanks between 15-12 years..

Ace died as Marco equal
There's no way, WB will think of Ace as successor if he was weaker than Marco in willpower and strength.

Also Thatch cooking skills , sanji will surpass him.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jo_Ndule

@Bogard

Can you see Cracker and Smoothie pushing Whitebeard to the point in which he'd use his Gura powers? I don't see it.

Ace is a pure monster (his CoC actually melted the snow, did I understand that right?) and Yami BB even a much more dangerous monster.
So you finally accept Ace ~ Marco/King/Smoothie?

Ace Teach demonstrated small Island level AoE attack. Both were hyped by top tiers.
Katakuri will school Ace/Yami Teach anyway.

It's only after gaining FS that Luffy was totally above Ace/Pre mera Sabo . After fighting cracker, luffy ~ Ace/pre mera sabo
After DR, Luffy was slightly below Ace
Their bounties was the indicator : 602 mera Sabo > 550m Ace/Pre mera Sabo>~500m pre FS Luffy

People will sooner or later accept that no WB commander was above Ace

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally the disrespect for Ace just HAS to stop.

He was a Beast!

This Novel is major Kaidou hype, but major blow to Shanks. Damn, they're saying you've to be at least as strong as Shanks, clearly putting him below the rest. I guess he got stronger, so it's fine.

Shanks got infamous because of his duels with Mihawk
:finally:

I always wondered who appoints Admirals/Shichibukai, so it seems that Fleet admiral + Gorosei are the one's to choose. Makes sense since Fujitora and Akainu clearly know each other

Also this proves Mihawk & kuma became Warlord between 6-4 years ago, I was getting thr vibe he became warlord same time as Shanks became yonko.
He was recruited as a propaganda to have Someone who rivaled Shanks, so that he puts fears on pirates to not enter NW.
Having WSS on your side puts fear into people.
Only one position was vacant and Rivaille just assumed that it was one between Mihawk and Kuma who entered in the Warlord system.
Not both of them

These Ace novels and the wano flashbacks hype how much of a prodigy Luffy is.

Ace took 1 year to reach Saboady and more to beat match jinbei with an overpowered devil fruit

Luffy at age 17 beat 2 Warlords without Haki, 2 CP9 agents.

Luffy at age 17 was flaring haki like crazy, using Future Sight observation haki during his fight against mihawk and using a small part of Advanced CoC haki at Marineford according to Oda's Haki skill card.

Luffy at age 18 had mastared the use of 3 haki. He developed Gear 4 when Rayleigh was still with him.

Rayleigh left 1 year and 6 months into Luffy's training.

With a useless devil fruit no less

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This novel is filled with crap information lol. “Kaido is stronger than Whitebeard, but Whitebeard is the only man to have ever rivaled Roger”
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

“Kaido is the epitome of piracy, but he never rivaled Roger”
:zorothink::namiriously::mihugh:

“What makes Big Mom and Shanks dangerous is when they are in bad moods” Hey really? Thank goodness this information was given to me. I couldn’t have ever have guessed this incredibly complex character reveal
:nicagesmile:

It’s almost like Oda wrote one piece without thinking of any of the more intricate details of his world, and then turned to the first unqualified idiot who tried to write fan service details and was like “yep! That shit is canon!”

I can’t wait for people to continuously cite these garbage info dumps in debates. Lol

@Bogard

I mean that true plus fire can burn biscuits